vaapidevice: fast forward and rewind of all rtl transmitter does not work

• Ist das vlt. dieser Issue?

FastForward / Rewind not working #71

• Ist das vlt. dieser Issue?

FastForward / Rewind not working #71

Danke für Deinen Beitrag und Tipp!

Ab diesen Commit geht das bei der Wiedergabe von Aufnahmen los, dass beides, frames duping und droping hoch zählen. Der von Dir genannte Commit ist noch softhddevice 0.6 - anschl. wurde auf 0.7 gewechselt.

Stefan

Nachtrag: Das Spulen ist hier - bis auf meine krit. Aufnahme - besser. Beim schnellen Vorlauf ist einschl. der Zeitanzeige alles i.O., beim Rücklauf ist ganz kurz zu sehen, wie die Zeitanzeige eine Minute nach unten hüpft, dann aber sofort die richtige Zeit anzeigt. Der Start der Wiedergabe beginnt dann an der richtigen Stelle. Also diesbezüglich alles iO.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 447377 ()

• Nachtrag: Das Spulen ist hier - bis auf meine krit. Aufnahme - besser. Beim schnellen Vorlauf ist einschl. der Zeitanzeige alles i.O., beim Rücklauf ist ganz kurz zu sehen, wie die Zeitanzeige eine Minute nach unten hüpft, dann aber sofort die richtige Zeit anzeigt. Der Start der Wiedergabe beginnt dann an der richtigen Stelle. Also diesbezüglich alles iO.

Du könntest rofafor mal ansprechen und ihm evtl. Deine kritische Aufnahme zur Verfügung stellen.

• After many tests now the following status:

With all the records of RTL's 576i channels since the beginning of 2017, the rewinding is no longer possible with vaapi and Kaby Lake:(.

Is this with you? :?:

With nvidia and vdpau everything is ok.

- forward: time stops, the pictures continues. But when you press play, the position before the spool is started

- rewind: Time is falling back just like the picture. When you press the play button, the player jumps one minute before the current position.

From time to time, the behavior was also the other way round - without recognizing any regularity. Regardless of the versionens of libva, intel, ffmpeg...

All tests took place with two versions:

- vaapidevice a17c110 (latest version): with or without patches from fourty2 speedupdown.patch.gz + A/V-Diff reduce

- softhddevice c99afc2: with or without the patch speedupdown.patch.gz

Note: Only with the patch the A / V sync is correct and so records can only be viewed.

Stefan

Title changed to the actual problem, cause the first problem was solved through Fourty2's patches. Thanks!

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 447377 ()

• Now I'm back to the commit 36cf5a. It's the last commit that fast forward and rewind work on my system (Kabylake).

After the changes (Makefile, softhddev.c,softhddev.h and softhddevice.cpp) with the commit df3464b "Add PlayTsVideo function to play TS packets." the problems are same like with the aktual vaapidevice. :(

Too bad, because the current vaapidevice offers a better presentation. ;(

Stefan

• Hello Rolf,

thanks for your reply. Yes, it seam to be the same problem - on all RTL 576i channels.

I just installed the tree ffpesdemux. Fast Forward and Rewind ist ok. :tup

With the current software versions of my system, it seems to work in principle.

• When switching through the channels or start a playback, everything seems very slow.
    • Especially audio runs after or has interruptions. =O
    • 720p live tv is assyncron
    • playback of 720p is ok

These are showstopper as you already said.

I would like to do something in support. Please tell me if I should test a patch or something similar.

Thanks a lot

Stefan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!