BM2LTS - Vdr hde orange light no channel ?

• Hi,

I just noticed that after you start the avg2 the green light on the vdr hde goes from green to orange,

I thought this was because the channel was set to tdt and a possible conflict with Kodi so i changed to a satellite channel.

Seemed ok but then made a restart and this time no green light but orange.

My question is , is there a conflict between Kodi and the vdr ?

I only noticed this last night as i was cleaning the avg2. Is it dangerous to have the vdr hde always with orange light ?

I hardly ever use the vdr hde because use Kodi . The vdr hde is good for installing and inicial programming of the avg2 , channel scan , hard drives etc. Then always Kodi.

Many thanks.

AVG2l : 1 x Kingston 120 gb ssd, 1 x seagate 4tb, 1 x toshiba 3tb
    VDR : 1.7.29.9
    IMAGE : BM2LTS v2.90
    Kontron ktq87 motherboard , i7-4770s Processor , Crucial 1600mhz 16gb ram , Internal netciever
    Using original avg2 frontpanel , COM port and Remote Control

GPU : msi 1050 Ti 4gb Low Profile using Nvidia 384.130 proprietary driver

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kdeuser ()

• HDE orange light means that the linux System on the HDE is not running ok.

During the start phase the light on the HDE will be orange, when the HDE linux is running it should go back to green.

You can only have picture from HDE when green light is on.

1x AVG mit KTQ87/i5, 2xAVGmit KTQ77/i5 und BM2LTS last RC, 1x AVGI (BM2LTS2.89), 1x AVGIII (12.12.1), NUC in sporadischer Testphase
    3 ext. Netceiver (3x DVB-C, 5x DVB-S2, 6x DVB_S2)
    QNAP NAS,4x3TB, RAID 6

• Hi maier2505,

Sorry for not following up sooner, i have been ill.

The heat sink on the hde was loose. I cleaned and put some cpu paste and now working ok with green light.

Thanks for helping .

I wish you festive greetings, health and prosperity for next year.

AVG2l : 1 x Kingston 120 gb ssd, 1 x seagate 4tb, 1 x toshiba 3tb
    VDR : 1.7.29.9
    IMAGE : BM2LTS v2.90
    Kontron ktq87 motherboard , i7-4770s Processor , Crucial 1600mhz 16gb ram , Internal netciever
    Using original avg2 frontpanel , COM port and Remote Control

GPU : msi 1050 Ti 4gb Low Profile using Nvidia 384.130 proprietary driver

• Good !

Bad heat management for the HDE can also be reason for dropouts in the picture.

Therefore I meanwhile use in every Box (no more HDDs...) an additional 80mm Fan to blow on the HDE heat sink.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year also to you.

Best regards

maier2505

1x AVG mit KTQ87/i5, 2xAVGmit KTQ77/i5 und BM2LTS last RC, 1x AVGI (BM2LTS2.89), 1x AVGIII (12.12.1), NUC in sporadischer Testphase
    3 ext. Netceiver (3x DVB-C, 5x DVB-S2, 6x DVB_S2)
    QNAP NAS,4x3TB, RAID 6

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!