WinTV-CI / Cinergy-USB-CI und ddci2

• Hi,

The Matrix CAM AIR behaves different

Es ist eagl in wlehcer Reiehnfogle die Bchustebaen in Woeretrn vokrmomen. Huapstache der estre und leztte Bchustbae sitmmen.

• The last Alphacrypt log is as expected - no improvement.

But the MATRIX CAM is really different

[181540.876165] wintv_usb2ci: parse_cis : CFG_REGS present [0-7] = 0x03

With all non-working CAMs there seems to be an issue when accessing the configuration register.

But frome the driver-side there is, as far as i know, no other way to do it.

I really have to look for one of these non-working CAMs for testings.

Helmut

HelmutB passed unfortunately away on July 21, 2022 ... RIP 🖤

• I don't think so, For me it looks more CAM related.

And here one more try:

On my CAMs i can write to the Config-Option.Register only once. If i write to it a second time i get the same read error as the non-working CAMs.

So, what if the COR is allready configured after a reset ? If so, we can simple ignore this error.

Helmut

• Hi Helmut,

I did reset the sources to git and apply the patch.

Es ist eagl in wlehcer Reiehnfogle die Bchustebaen in Woeretrn vokrmomen. Huapstache der estre und leztte Bchustbae sitmmen.

• An other blind try with LevelIRQ-bit set.

Helmut

• Hi,

still no success with the ACL 2.2

• Hi,

the output with the Matrix CAM Air

• Hi,

the old Diablo CAM light works

• Hi,

did check the USB power and looks like there is no issue.

Wintv-CI ohne CI 5.05V 0,04A

Wintv-CI mit Diablo CAM 4,98V 0,36A

Wintv-CI mit ACL 2.2 4,99V 0,29A

Wintv-CI mit Matrix CAM Air 4,99V 0,35A

CU

9000h

• Hi,

the output from ACL 2.2 write_cor3.diff

• Hi,

the output from ACL 2.2 dont_touch_cor.diff

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 9000H ()

• Hi,

the same test with the Diablo CAM

• Hi,

for the Diablo CAM it still looks good

• Hi,

the ACL 2.2 output

• 9000H : I tried a similar Firmware with my Alphacrypt classic but I can't reproduce the behavior of your ACL 2.2.

Here 2 more patches which may help to understand the problem.

Both patches modifies the firmware "wintvci_r2.fw" - they increase a short delay and makes it possible for me to read the value of the COR.

The patches are similar, but in "patched_write_cor6.diff" the COR is not compared against the written config-value and so the function does not fail immediately with an read-error on a missmatch.

If you test these patches, dont forget to un-/replug the CI to get the modifies firmware loaded.

Helmut

• Hi Helmut,

the test with ACL 2.2 and cor5 patch

CU

9000h

• Hi Helmut,

same test with Matrix Cam Air and cor5 patch

CU

9000h

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!