WinTV-CI / Cinergy-USB-CI und ddci2

• Hi,

The Matrix CAM AIR behaves different

Es ist eagl in wlehcer Reiehnfogle die Bchustebaen in Woeretrn vokrmomen. Huapstache der estre und leztte Bchustbae sitmmen.

• The last Alphacrypt log is as expected - no improvement.

But the MATRIX CAM is really different

[181540.876165] wintv_usb2ci: parse_cis : CFG_REGS present [0-7] = 0x03

With all non-working CAMs there seems to be an issue when accessing the configuration register.

But frome the driver-side there is, as far as i know, no other way to do it.

I really have to look for one of these non-working CAMs for testings.

Helmut

• I don't think so, For me it looks more CAM related.

And here one more try:

On my CAMs i can write to the Config-Option.Register only once. If i write to it a second time i get the same read error as the non-working CAMs.

So, what if the COR is allready configured after a reset ? If so, we can simple ignore this error.

Helmut

• Hi Helmut,

I did reset the sources to git and apply the patch.

Es ist eagl in wlehcer Reiehnfogle die Bchustebaen in Woeretrn vokrmomen. Huapstache der estre und leztte Bchustbae sitmmen.

• An other blind try with LevelIRQ-bit set.

Helmut

• Hi,

still no success with the ACL 2.2

• Hi,

the output with the Matrix CAM Air

• Hi,

the old Diablo CAM light works

• Hi,

did check the USB power and looks like there is no issue.

Wintv-CI ohne CI 5.05V 0,04A

Wintv-CI mit Diablo CAM 4,98V 0,36A

Wintv-CI mit ACL 2.2 4,99V 0,29A

Wintv-CI mit Matrix CAM Air 4,99V 0,35A

CU

9000h

• Hi,

the output from ACL 2.2 write_cor3.diff

• Hi,

the output from ACL 2.2 dont_touch_cor.diff

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 9000H ()

• Hi,

the same test with the Diablo CAM

• Hi,

for the Diablo CAM it still looks good

• Hi,

the ACL 2.2 output

• 9000H : I tried a similar Firmware with my Alphacrypt classic but I can't reproduce the behavior of your ACL 2.2.

Here 2 more patches which may help to understand the problem.

Both patches modifies the firmware "wintvci_r2.fw" - they increase a short delay and makes it possible for me to read the value of the COR.

The patches are similar, but in "patched_write_cor6.diff" the COR is not compared against the written config-value and so the function does not fail immediately with an read-error on a missmatch.

If you test these patches, dont forget to un-/replug the CI to get the modifies firmware loaded.

Helmut

• Hi Helmut,

the test with ACL 2.2 and cor5 patch

CU

9000h

• Hi Helmut,

same test with Matrix Cam Air and cor5 patch

CU

9000h