This is a topic that is widely discussed in German side but as my German language is limited to Google Translate I hope someone can assist me in most correct thread. Case is Ubuntu 16.04 VDR 2.2.x from Ubuntu binaries and VDSB issue. I have dual DVB-T2 (DVBSky) and dual DVB-S2 (DD Cine V6.5) tuners and issue happens when two satellite channels are recorded simultaneously. Two DVB-T2 channels will not cause the issue. It was way minor when server was new but now it has clearly increased and starts to be a showstopper. Single DVB-S2 works perfectly so it happens just when one card handles two bands. I have SCR setup running which might play a role here. The questions are
1) Is this just card driver issue? I have used so far Ubuntu kernel DDBrige drivers and to work out issue I have tried DDDVB-DKMS from YaVDR, but it kills my DVBSky totally so that is not option. The other side of coin is that I have tested with TeVii S480 card and generated exaxtly same issue there. So is there a high hope that new driver complilation will solve the case? How far is Ubuntu 4.4 Kernel drivers compared to most recent one? Modinfo reports 0.5 for ddbridge so I guess it is pretty far from 0.9.28 currently dowloadable? In thread I have found latest NGENE drivers will solve the excactly same case but as my card is more recent version I assume NGENE is no option as this one requires DDBridge?
2) Can this be SCR issue? VDSB is simply just lack of input so is it possible that my SCR is not working as it should and some hardware changed in cables or LNB might change the thing?
3) Could this be a lack of RAM issue? My motherboard has been pretty odd and so far I have been found just one memory to make it work stable. That is just 2Gb of RAM. WHen going to dual recoding it will go to 80-90% of its capacity. So finding more compatible RAM and growing it at least 4Gb is anyway one step I will do.
4) Could this be a motherboard issue? As commented in last bullet my motherboard is odd. I am building second computer to test it but it will take a while and until that making this work would be best option.
5) Could be this slow recording disk space issue? I have RAID-6 on Linux and its in some cases bit clumsy in reading too. Could this be too slow writing capability issue? In my perspective VSDB is input signal thing and by that no affect on writing side. Error there should be something else.
EPSG update etc. things told in Wiki tested - no help. SO clearly issue is connected on multiple DVB-S channel simultaneous recording.
Any comments and point to most correct german thread?