VDR stream to Android

• I successfully setup VDR as PVR, everything works well.

Now i want to make stream avaiable outside of my home. I would like to use for this Android Tablet or Phone.

Im looking for good solution. I know that this can be done by streamdev and externremux but im looking for web/app solution for android?

I found projects iVDR, iSTREAMDEV but there looks that not are maintained and old.

Is there any interesting solution?

• Which operating system? yaVDR for example has a web interface with streaming support -> Point 3
    klick

TV: Toshiba 42XV635D 42 Zoll
    AV-Receiver: Yamaha RX-V473
    VDR: YaVDR 0.6, Zotac H77-ITX-C-E (onboard Geforce GT620 512MB RAM), Intel Pentium G630T@1,6GHz, 2x 2GB RAM, 1TB Media-HDD 2,5", 30GB System-mSATA SSD, DD Cine S2 V6 -> alles verbaut im InterTech Mini ITX E-i7, PS3 Remote
    NAS: Synology DS415+, 4x 3TB Raid5

• You are looking for VDR Manager:

VDRManager on Google Play Store

You need the vdrmanager-plugin on serverside.

Works perfectly on my system.

• Streamdev includes a web interface and support http streams.

Point your browser to http://ip-or-name-of-your-vdr:3000, than you can select channel and format to play.
    Inside the home there should be no problem, android and windows clients should be able to play without problems.

When you want to look from outside, than your internet connections limits the bandwidth.
    See http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Externremux.sh to build a stream which fits into your bandwidth.

Johns

Sag mir, wo die Developer sind. Wo sind sie geblieben? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SoftHdDevice - A software and GPU emulated HD output device plugin.
    Sag mir, wo die Developer sind. Was ist geschehn?

Client0: Crown CW02 MSI_C847MS-E33 Zotac_GT640_passiv Cine-S2 iMon-MCE / streamdev softhddevice
    Client1: Lian_Li_PC-Q09FB ASRock_H67M-ITX/HT I3-2100 ASUS_ENGT520_passiv / streamdev softhddevice
    Test: Lian_Li_PC-Q09R Asus C60M1-I / streamdev
    Server0: Dockstar TT-S2-3600-USB / streamdev
    Server2: Lian_Li_PC-Q07R Intel_DH61DL G620 WD20EARX 90W PicoPSU Cine-S2+DuoFlex-S2+DuoFlex-CT / streamdev / 22 Watt Verbrauch

• Plex Media Server combined with the VDR-Bundle is by far the best solution.

Very easy to setup, very good looking app for nearly all thinkable devices. Transcoding on the fly for low band with comes out of the box. Scraper for pictures, banners, trailers is very sophisticated.
    Scraping errors easy to edit.

Okay, it is better for recordings, Live TV works not so great, but who has time to look TV live?

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gda ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!