Hello everyone! I'm from Argentina, and up to last month I've been using VDR 1.7.262 with an ISDB-T USB adapter. It works really good, but the last week I've been trying to upgrade to VDR 2.2 and I've found a problem with ISDB-T cards: they are not supported.
As I'm really interested in using VDR, I was digging inside the code and found a partial solution for this problem: as ISDBT is the same as DVBT, I've changed the way delivery system is queried. My changes are applied in a cloned repo at github.
That's the only change I've made. Now I can enjoy my fresh upgraded VDR installation!!
Thanks for this wonderfull project!