OSD nicht sichtbar

• hallo,
    Ich installierte VDR auf Bananen pi (armhf) und ich sehe keine OSD, ich sehe nicht, Kanalname oder Menü,versuche ich vdr-fbfe und vdr-sxfe,

Bitte helfen Sie mir, um OSD Funktion zu erhalten ...

;(

• vdr-fbfe und vdr-sxfe werden nicht HW unterstützt
    nimm softhddevice + sunxivdpau

• what is your native language ?
    your sentence's look like google translated.

the problem is that the development of sunxi-vdpau is focused on mplayer (general playback of videofiles) and softhd-device (for vdr).

xine or vlc is not supported.

i had tried enigma2 (uses xine) on cubieboard2 (also a A20 board) a long time before and this was not working.

If you want to use a A20 with native VDR+OSD you have to use Softhd-device and not xine/xineliboutput.

• Thank You for language understanding ... better for me is English,

to be exact:
    i installed vdr on BPi, i use it as headless,
    and i used vdr-live plugin and i watched TV through web browser (vlc plugin) on other PC,
    sometimes happen that CAM module gets into bad state:
    dvb_ca adapter 0: CAM tried to send a buffer larger than the link buffer size (32774 > 512)!
    dvb_ca adapter 0: CAM tried to send a buffer larger than the ecount size!
    dvb_ca adapter 0: DVB CAM link initialisation failed :(

so i found script that uses TCP telnet to send HITK menu commands to reset CAM,
    but when i tried "HITK menu" i don't see any menu on actually watched channel ,

resetting CAM is the only one reason to have OSD working ... (headless if possible)

Kind regards,

• ah ok then you can use the OSD patch for the live-plugin
    [live] Patch für OSD ohne Ausgabeplugin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!