Raspberry pi 2

• Dear cinfo, stschulze and all,
    I bought a raspberry pi 2 device to play with osmc (raspbmc) and my imprecions so far are over my expectations. The device is very responsive, plays everything I throw at it and for its price is doing almost everything my ion motherboards are doing. No hd audio formats support though and no pure blu-Ray rips iso's.
    In this regard I was thinking that it can be used as a cheap alternative to modify an old reelbox avg (extracting the old motherboard and implementing the rasp-pi inside.)
    Do you think it is going to be possible in the near future to port BM2LTS on pi2?
    Having also in mind pi2 is having enough usb ports probably it will run fine even with internal netceiver and lcd display of the reelbox (obviously some modifications will be needed).
    If you think there are limitations or show-stoppers of the platform, please elaborate a bit on this to get this idea out of my mind :)

Thanks and kind regards.

Server: YaVDR Ansible VM (VDR 2.4.8) as a VNSI Server and Streamdev Server. DD CINE S2 + 2 x DD Duoflex S2 (6 tuners)

VDR1 Client- ASUS AT3IONTI, 4gb RAM, 32GB SSD, MCE Remote, Custom case, YAVDR 0.6.2

VDR2 Client- ASUS AT5IONTI, 4gb RAM, 128GB SSD, MCE Remote, D-Vine 5 HTPC Case, YAVDR Ansible, Ubuntu 20.04.2

VDR3 Client- Modified Reelbox AVG II with working display: Gigabyte C1037UN-EU + EHD + 4GB ram + 32GB SSD. Streamdev client only.BM2LTS

UNRAID - 110 TB storage, Supermicro X10SRL -F + Xeon E5-2680 v3 + 256 GB DDR4 ECC Ram.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Alexandro77 ()

• Do you think it is going to be possible in the near future to port BM2LTS on pi2?

i think - N O .

You can use the RPI-Image in /home to use RPI2 als HD-Client ..... and Reelbox AVG as Server :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BM2LTS im VDR-Portal   http://www.bm2lts.de   http://www.sc-schulze.de

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Empfang: Octopus Net S2 max (8 Tuner) + Octopus Net S2 max (8 Tuner) + Netceiver (2x DVB-s2dual)

Kopfstation: Virtuelle Maschine mit BM2LTS v3.4.XX

Clients: NUC10i5FNH2 -> BM2LTS v3.4.XX; FireTV4k mit Kodi u. VNSI-Plugin

NAS: Aufnahmen u. Plex-Media

• Hi,

please, use a NUC and it is the way you want

regards
    cinfo

(VDR) NUC11PAH & GEEKOM MINI-IT11-11. Generation * BM2LTS * DD NET S2 Max * NC * (Sound) Cinebar Lux Set * (Stream) Apple TV 4K (2022) *

(Light) PHILIPS Hue Play HDMI Sync Box & Gradient Lightstrip * (OLED TV) LG OLED65G29LA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!