[vdr-plugin-satip] this and that

• :tup Excuse to everybody and to the developer if it has wrong come across. Such was not my intention!

Regards

NFS+DVB_Server: Ubuntu 12.04 Server LTS // Intel dn2800mt mit 1xWD Red (2TB), 1xWD Green (2TB), 5xSundtek SkyTV DVB-S/S2
    VDR: Gen2VDRV4 (VDR-2.1.6) // Asus C8HM70-I/HDMI , 64GB Sandisk SSD (System), 4GB Ram (Dualchannel), Zotac GT630, 4TB über NFS (Video0+Mediadaten), 5xSundtek SkyTV DVB-S/S2 über Lan, PS3 FB // softhddevice_GIT, NV-Treiber_340.58, FFMPEG_1.2.6, Kernel_3.16.5, Alsa_1.0.28 // KODI_15.0_ALPHA
    CLIENT: (Debian) Banana Pi (VDR-2.1.7) // streamdevclient // softhddevice // PS3 FB
    TEST: Grundig GSS 400 mit Vtunerc // Satip-Plugin // TVheadend

Je mehr man gelernt hat, desto mehr weiß man, wie wenig man weiß.

• Code
    The recvmmsg() system call was added in Linux 2.6.33.  Support in glibc was added in version 2.12.

Debian Squeeze uses 2.11, so I'm on a dead-end here. For now I'd suggest to update the requirements to demand 2.6.33 and glibc 2.12

I tried to upgrade to a later glibc (using a backported package for MX/Mepis which is also Squeeze-based) but that horribly broke my dependencies and I had to switch back. The next option would be to eliminate recvmmsg from the plugin for older GLIBCs (something like http://lists.linaro.org/piperm…odp/2014-June/001156.html ) but since this a complete rewrite of the function cSatipSocket::ReadVideo to cSatipSocket::ReadMulti I'm a bit lost. Does anyone else have an idea? This will be a problem for all Squeeze users that want to use satip-plugin 1.0.0 as well as some (still supported) LTS distros like CentOS/RHEL 5 and Ubuntu Lucid.

• You could try to revert this commit: https://github.com/rofafor/vdr…c87ab179b5234b2470db394ee

- Client1: Thermaltake DH 102 mit 7" TouchTFT * Debian Stretch/vdr-2.4.0/graphtft/MainMenuHooks-Patch * Zotac H55-ITX WiFi * Core i3 540 * 4GB RAM ** Zotac GT630 * 1 TB System HDD * 4 GB RAM * Harmony 900 * satip-Plugin

- Client2: Alfawise H96 Pro Plus * KODI
    - Server: Intel Pentium G3220 * DH87RL * 16GB RAM * 4x4TB 3.5" WD RED + 1x500GB 2.5" * satip-Plugin
    - SAT>IP: Inverto iLNB

• Reverting is for idiots! You might want to enchance this one for your needs:

• I would expect you have to loop over the Read, as one call to Read only receives One UDP packet where in this situation we want to receive up to elementCount ones.

try this (did not compile or test it):

• I would expect you have to loop over the Read, as one call to Read only receives One UDP packet where in this situation we want to receive up to elementCount ones.

try this (did not compile or test it):

It compiles and runs, but doesnt work, no data at all -> VDSB

I tried reverting the change as suggested TheChief (with some manual corrections due to other changes) and this is working fine.

I'll try to come up with a patch that uses "if __GLIBC_PREREQ (2,12)" and works in the next days...

• Anyone having problems with decryption and plugin version 1.0.0, please, change the PMT scan timeout to 2 seconds and check if that solves the problem:

• rofafor

Thanks! I will try it in the evening. :tup

Regards

NFS+DVB_Server: Ubuntu 12.04 Server LTS // Intel dn2800mt mit 1xWD Red (2TB), 1xWD Green (2TB), 5xSundtek SkyTV DVB-S/S2
    VDR: Gen2VDRV4 (VDR-2.1.6) // Asus C8HM70-I/HDMI , 64GB Sandisk SSD (System), 4GB Ram (Dualchannel), Zotac GT630, 4TB über NFS (Video0+Mediadaten), 5xSundtek SkyTV DVB-S/S2 über Lan, PS3 FB // softhddevice_GIT, NV-Treiber_340.58, FFMPEG_1.2.6, Kernel_3.16.5, Alsa_1.0.28 // KODI_15.0_ALPHA
    CLIENT: (Debian) Banana Pi (VDR-2.1.7) // streamdevclient // softhddevice // PS3 FB

• How is channel scanning made with this plugin? I don´t see any further updates in the log. If i start a scane e.g. with wirbelscan he doesn´t find anything as there is no dvb device to use. Can i obtain the channels directly from the server?
    I have the situation that some channels can be played if i access via vlc but not via the plugin.

DVB Server Triax TSS400 SAT>IP Server
    VDR Server Synlogy Diskstation DS214play, debian chroot headless streaming Sever, VDR 2.1.7 mit vtuner/satip und vdr-plugin-satip
    VDR Client AMD X2 250, 4GB DDR3, G210 Passiv, 64GB SSD, Antec Fusion Micro iMON, Samsung LE 40 A659, Teufel E300, Logitech Harmony, yaVDR0.5 streamdev-client, (satip & USB DVBSKY S960 fallback)
    VDR Client Raspberry PI B+, raspian wheezy, VDR 2.1.6 mit RpiHDDevice, streamdev-client
    V/A Clients Windows PC's, Tablet, Smartphones via Streamdev or SatIP (UPNP)

• rofafor

With the new git Version and an changing the PMT scan timeout, it work´s fine with the d***i Plugin. Thanks for your great work! :tup :]

Regards

• There's no such feature, but if you have an initial channel, VDR can find all the other channel in the actual / related transponders via NIT information.

This means i simply set "UpdateChannels" to "Add Transponders" in VDR Setup? This is the setting i have but in comparison to my diretc attached dvb-s card i don´t see any updates in the log.

DVB Server Triax TSS400 SAT>IP Server
    VDR Server Synlogy Diskstation DS214play, debian chroot headless streaming Sever, VDR 2.1.7 mit vtuner/satip und vdr-plugin-satip
    VDR Client AMD X2 250, 4GB DDR3, G210 Passiv, 64GB SSD, Antec Fusion Micro iMON, Samsung LE 40 A659, Teufel E300, Logitech Harmony, yaVDR0.5 streamdev-client, (satip & USB DVBSKY S960 fallback)
    VDR Client Raspberry PI B+, raspian wheezy, VDR 2.1.6 mit RpiHDDevice, streamdev-client
    V/A Clients Windows PC's, Tablet, Smartphones via Streamdev or SatIP (UPNP)

• Anyone having problems with decryption and plugin version 1.0.0, please, change the PMT scan timeout to 2 seconds and check if that solves the problem:

On my server machine this change does not have any effect. streaming encrypted channels over streamdev still does not work very well. On my LiveTV machine i will test over the weekend.

- Client1: Thermaltake DH 102 mit 7" TouchTFT * Debian Stretch/vdr-2.4.0/graphtft/MainMenuHooks-Patch * Zotac H55-ITX WiFi * Core i3 540 * 4GB RAM ** Zotac GT630 * 1 TB System HDD * 4 GB RAM * Harmony 900 * satip-Plugin

- Client2: Alfawise H96 Pro Plus * KODI
    - Server: Intel Pentium G3220 * DH87RL * 16GB RAM * 4x4TB 3.5" WD RED + 1x500GB 2.5" * satip-Plugin
    - SAT>IP: Inverto iLNB

• Well in that case you'll have to find out why the VDR doesn't parse CA descriptors from the stream. As a starting point, you can enable the debugging in pat.c.

EDIT1: I've just committed a fix that might make things a bit better, but you'll better use the PMT scan timeout tweak too.

EDIT2: Yet another fix and no need to tweak the PMT scan timeout anymore.

• THX for the update :tup

SAT Hardware: Gibertini SE75 | DuraSat Dur-Line UK-24 | DD OctopusNET V2 Rack (Firmware 1.1.6) mit MaxS8
    Server: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 | Sempron 145@2Cores | 8GB ECC RAM | PicoPSU | Debian Stretch 64Bit | VDR 2.4.5 mit SAT>IP, epgsearch, live, markad
    Clients: RaspberryPI 2/3 | Yocto Poky Linux (Openembedded) 3.2+git | Linux Kernel 5.4.72 | VDR 2.4.5 mit SAT>IP, RpiHDDevice, SkinDesigner, Remote, Extrecmenu, Femon, Mlist

R.I.P: Gigaset M740 mit VDR von open7x0.org

• rofafor

Thanks for the new Version. But I have a Problem. After the VDR start everything in the Log looks ok, but after one minute it is flooded with the following message:

After the messages, switching to another channel is not possible.

Regards

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!