Share your System build with us

• Greating to all vdr-portal members.
    Ii would like to ask the forum members who have build their own htpc system (hardware & software) , to share it with us and increase our knowledge about different type of builds.
    Giving us some ideas on building our own system on their experience on how they made it possible they system.
    A detailed info would be really apriciated something like "how to" and maybe with some photos of their build.

I hope i was clear enough on what i'm asking to all you member .

Wishing you a nice day

Dell optiplex 760
    RAM 2Gb
    Intel E8400 Dual core
    TBS6982 DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCIe Card
    PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick (340e)
    ASUS GeForce® 210 EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2(LP)

• Who is us?

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• sounds very strange to me, are you tired of reading or what is your intention? trying to sell something?

• Gerald
    us forum members.

I think I am a forum member too, and I wouldn't like to know this.

And everybody in this forum already knows how I think a vdr build should look like.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Getting some ideas from the users experience on how they build they system would be nice i think.
    however ,i respect your opinion

Dell optiplex 760
    RAM 2Gb
    Intel E8400 Dual core
    TBS6982 DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCIe Card
    PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick (340e)
    ASUS GeForce® 210 EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2(LP)

• Hi

Ich glaube er meint eine "Vorstellung der eigene Kreationen", wie man sie ab und zu auch im Forum finden.
    Es gibt dafür auch einen eigenen Forenbereich "Mein VDR", nur mag den offensichtlich niemand.

Ich hatte deswegen heute schon eine PM von ihm.

Dirk

Dirk

• [...] Es gibt dafür auch einen eigenen Forenbereich "Mein VDR", nur mag den offensichtlich niemand. ,,,

Nun ja, das steht ja unter "Fertige Geräte", aber wer von uns hat denn schon einen "fertigen" VDR, wenn es hier im Forum fast stündlich etwas Neues gibt? :lol2

• Wo würde es den besser hin passen?

Dirk

• Dirk

Most german users can and do read others signature, so get a good idea what each individual has done.

You maybe don't create it as a sub/sub forum. It could be a nice idea to create it with the name "My VDR" a bit more prominent ...

Regards
    fnu

HowTo: APT pinning

• Ii would like to ask the forum members who have build their own htpc system (hardware & software) , to share it with us and increase our knowledge about different type of builds.

Learn German. This is advantageous in a German forum. Share is called for on Facebook. Please do not be angry. ;)

Albert

• Glad you are not native German.
    If a native German said that, he would immediately called Nazi.

Hmm, I'm even unsure if "native German" is sustainable.

(hr|s; German is not my native language. I learned German. Even if they would be mean, I'm a Nazi then? ?(

What nonsense.

Albert

• I'm even unsure if "native German" is sustainable.

What do you have in mind? Chinese? Then I probably need a new keyboard!? :mua

Albert

• (hr|s; You see, I'm home again. :thumbup:

Albert

• Not you misunderstood my post.

No, I got it right.

native German (English) --> gebürtiger Deutscher (German)

Native German. -> Muttersprache Deutsch.
    Native Germany. -> Geburtsland Deutschland. -> Deutscher.

All right?

Albert

• Zitat

to share it with us and increase our knowledge about different type of builds

Good idea but wrong forum.

As you can see most people here own an ugly or nonworking htpc.
    Thats why they read every posting.
    They have nothing better to do because vdr crash all the time.

I could tell you how to install a 'vdr recordings server' on a cheap chinese router.
    ...but...before i need to communicate with fnu about chinese vs.european vs. aliens , i better go to bed . :D :ghost

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!