Remote MLD XBMC

• Does anyone know exactly how to make remote work in XBMC?? works perfect in MLD VDR, but not when I open XBMC. using MCE remote andor Parex Media Remote. Both work perfect in VDR...??? I wold ask in the MLD forum, but I am still not allowed to post there?? not sure why.

Thank You

• Hi,

do you have answer to the registration email, you get from the MLD forum? This is necessary to activate your Fotum account.

I think to remember, that there is a problem in the MLD, with lircd.conf files that contains more than one remote configurations, and the automatically generation of the xbmc remote config.
    Please check if you have such a lircd.conf file.

Claus

MLD 5.5 mit vdr 2.6 - lirc yaUSBir - Octopus NET S2 - SCR - XFX GeForce 9300 mit Intel E3200 - 2GB RAM - WD Green 12TB HDD - SanDisk 64GB SSD - Lian Li PC-C37B - Samsung LE40A559
    MLD 5.5 mit vdr 2.4 - Raspberry Pi 3 - rpihddevice
    MLD 5.5 mit Squeeze Play - Raspberry Pi 2 - 32GB SD - 7" Touch TFT

• Well that doesn't work either,?? I setup MLD remote on quick setup page and selected mce remote, it downloads and install everything needed then I needed to add this to VDR call arguments in setup/tv/vdr " --lirc=/var/run/lirc/lircd" from web interface. otherwise it didn't work after restart. lircd conf file is empty doing it this way but after looking thru lirc map in forum it says it should work if I add that to xbmc start line, but I don't know how to do that, I looked and cant figure out.

as for MLD forum, I registered 3 times, never got registration email at hotmail address or private pop3????

• Ok here is what is happening, when xbmc is opened from apps in menu VDR does not stop or let go of remote. in other words remote is still controlling VDR when XBMC is started. Any idea how to fix this?

• Hi,

you must not enter any think to the vdr command line to make lirc running. This will be done automatically, but not to the lirc command, but to the xineliboutput arguments. In this way, if xbmc will be tart, and the xineliboutput will be stopped, lirc will also disconnect from the VDR automatically. I don't know, why do you need to add the --lirc argument to the VDR to make it running well. I have never heared this before. Witch VDR front end do you use? xineliboutput or softhddevice?

Claus

MLD 5.5 mit vdr 2.6 - lirc yaUSBir - Octopus NET S2 - SCR - XFX GeForce 9300 mit Intel E3200 - 2GB RAM - WD Green 12TB HDD - SanDisk 64GB SSD - Lian Li PC-C37B - Samsung LE40A559
    MLD 5.5 mit vdr 2.4 - Raspberry Pi 3 - rpihddevice
    MLD 5.5 mit Squeeze Play - Raspberry Pi 2 - 32GB SD - 7" Touch TFT

• MLD> svdrpsend.sh REMO off
    220 MLD SVDRP VideoDiskRecorder 1.7.31; Sun Dec 30 23:10:13 2012; UTF-8
    250 Remote control disabled

MLD> svdrpsend.sh REMO on
    220 MLD SVDRP VideoDiskRecorder 1.7.31; Sun Dec 30 23:10:02 2012; UTF-8
    250 Remote control enabled

das solte eingebaut werten
    mfg det

Jeder sollte sein Leben so leben können wie er/sie es möchte, frei und
    unabhängig, in der Not anderen zur Seite stehend, nie vergessen was man
    ist, eben einfach nur Mensch sein mit allen Schwächen und Stärken
    Lieber stehend sterben als ewig gebückt leben

• I am using xineliboutput, but it does the same thing with softhddevice, I don't know why I need command for remote either, but that is the only way it would work after reboot. in vdr start command it is ( -l 1 ) normally mine looks like this now to make remote work ( -l 1 --lirc=/var/run/lirc/lircd ) and remote works,
    I tried playing with xine command but it didn't work this is what it looks like normally ( -l none -r 37890 ) .
    But the problem is this I am sure.
    In remote section
    Remote Control = Blank
    Lirc Driver = lirc serial
    Lirc Call Arguments = /dev/ttyS0 uart none
    Lirc Remote = blank

edit lircd_conf shows a Blank file.

This is the way it looks after initial install using remote-autodetect and selecting MCE remote on USB, then it downloads and installs dvb-remote,eventlircd,
    and inputlirc

I was going thru Yavdr to see how they do it and they run a script that stops remote in vdr before xbmc starts, where it is then attached to xbmc and disconnects upon close of xbmc and restarts remote for vdr, I could find Nothing in MLD, and I looked in every folder on system??

• So where am I going wrong in the remote setup??

By using remote autodetect,
    I uninstalled inputlirc :D and then setup in remote section, all that is needed is
    dvb-remote,eventlircd,irkeytable. I did have to modify a couple buttons for my Parex remote, but all works now and even in XBMC.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!