[0.5a1] 24mhz on dislplay

• Hi,

Since (i guess) version 0.5a1 after playing video my display is beeing switched to 24mhz - and when this switching is made picture is freezing for a second. I have removed in web frontend 24mhz mode but still on full playback it is swtiched to it. Is there any way to turn it off - so all menu of xbmc and full screen playback are displayed in this same mode?

Thanks
    MJ

• Hello,
    have you tried to deactivate "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" in the XBMC Video Settings already?

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• Oh, i almost forget ;) One other thing....

Recordings - the are turing on .... itself - i do not program it both from web gui or by remote in xbmc and have ..... big list of made recordings... :/

• Is there anything regarding this crash in XBMC's log? /var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log

• I was asking me all the time what you could mean with 24 MHz, but now I see you are a million times wrong. It is 24 Hz.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gda ()

• The log you pasted is quite short and shows only a problem playing a rmvb file (I have no idea why anyone would want to use something like that with xbmc... :rolleyes: )

• New facts....

Screen on display freezing on every part of xbmc - for eg if movie is beeing played .... and i go to menu/videos/music whatever - after ending of playbac it is freezing.

Killing via gui vdr resolving the problem - xbmc is restarting and working fine.

M.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!