I know you read similar topics for million times, but I need your help really.
I'm trying to choose a DVB-S2 tuner by reading forum (using Google translate for German parts) for nearly a weeks, and I'm about to lost my mind.
What I have:
- Zotac IONITX-B-E (Atom 230, Nvidia ION motherboard). No PCI or PCIe slots. Only one mini PCIe slot and USB ports.
- XBMC running on Arch-Linux as media center software and It will be frontend for VDR.
What I want:
- Watch FTA SD and FTA HD TV channels on Turksat (42.0E) and Hotbird (13.0E).
- Watch SD and HD TV channels of D-Smart pay-tv service (a Turkish digital-TV platform) on Turksat (42.0E).
I have legal subscription for service, NDS (I think Videoguard) CAM and smartcard. Smartcard works with only paired NDS CAM.
What I need.
- A DVB-S2 tuner with CI supports NDS CAM. I prefer a USB DVB-S2+CI solution but If needed I can buy a new motherboard which have PCIe slot.