yaVDR-0.4, xbmc and pause

• Hi
    In latest yavdr, when i watch dvd disc, avi file and i press pause button the xbmc reloads it self.
    if only I have this problem?

Zotac IONITX A-E Dual Core 2x1,6 GHz, 2G RAM, 1XHDD samsung 1T, TBS5921 QBOX III DVB-S2, Maxter Plus HID Device as Remote Control (elmak.pl)
    yaVDR 64bit

• Is there anything interesting in XBMC's logfile? Does this occur if you select pause from OSD, too? What is the output of "sudo irw" when pressing the pause button? Have you tried to disable XBMC's automatic refreshrate switching in the system settings?

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• Is there anything interesting in XBMC's logfile? Does this occur if you select pause from OSD, too? What is the output of "sudo irw" when pressing the pause button? Have you tried to disable XBMC's automatic refreshrate switching in the system settings?

where xbmc store logfile?

That's right. This doesn't occur when i select pause from OSD. I've never tried that beafore.
    when i press pause irw shows:

Code
    77 0 KEY_PAUSE devinput

automatic refresh rate is disabled.

at this moment i use "ATI/NVidia/X10 RF Remote (userspace)" as remote control

a've already noticed that i have a problem with button "0" too. it doesn't work in xbmc but irw shows

Code
    b 0 KEY_0 devinput

Zotac IONITX A-E Dual Core 2x1,6 GHz, 2G RAM, 1XHDD samsung 1T, TBS5921 QBOX III DVB-S2, Maxter Plus HID Device as Remote Control (elmak.pl)
    yaVDR 64bit

• Have you made an update already? It seems that you still have some old (and AFAIK already fixed bugs).

Code
    sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

XBMC's log can be accessed via the Webfrontend and is located under /var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log

• Have you made an update already? It seems that you still have some old (and AFAIK already fixed bugs).

Code
    sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

yes, this is the fist thing what i did.

but, when i press "play" button xbmc pauses and plays normally, but when i press "paust" it hangs.

yaVDR 64bit

• Anything special in the log?

• XBMC's log can be accessed via the Webfrontend and is located under /var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log

• ok, thakns. i coulndn't found it.

when i'm pressing pause the log is showing:

yaVDR 64bit

• Have you tried setting you audio output to another setting than "Output to all devices" within the webfrontend?

• Have you tried setting you audio output to another setting than "Output to all devices" within the webfrontend?

my setting is:

Code
    HDMI-Stereo
    Audio output will happen through HDMI in PCM. This variant does a downmix for HDMI devices which only can handle stereo (i.e. tv sets).

i've never used "Output to all devices". but now i've tried all of them, and the same problem

i think, that's no big problem. pause works with play button and from osd.

yaVDR 64bit

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tuksmr ()

• Hi,

I don't know if I'm right, but I guess that that the vdr is still controlled by the remote even that xbmc is running. I've had a similiar problem and I've solved it like this:

Insert the following line just before the entry "script end" in /etc/init/xbmc.conf

Code
    su -c "svdrpsend remo off"

and this line just after "script" in /etc/init/xbmc-exit.conf

Code
    su -c "svdrpsend remo on"

This disables the remote control of vdr (not xbmc!) after xbmc is started and enables it for a proper vdr shutdown when xbmc ends. Furthermore you should use the template system of yavdr for the modifications. Otherwise the files will be overwritten by the next update.

http://www.yavdr.org/developer…overview/about-templates/
    http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/YaVDR/Templates

For a quick test, you can simply switch of the remote control via the command line: "svdrpsend remo off" and then "sudo service xbmc restart."

Cheers,
    rolvo_volvo

Athlox X2 5050e
    2GB Ram
    Asrock K10N78 (GeForce 8200)
    Mystique CaBiX-C2
    Onkyo TX-SR576
    Samsung LE40C650
    yavdr 0.5
    Homebrew IR Empfänger

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rolvo_volvo ()

• Insert the following line just before the entry "script end" in /etc/init/xbmc.conf

Code
    su -c "svdrpsend remo off"

and this line just after "script" in /etc/init/xbmc-exit.conf

Code
    su -c "svdrpsend remo on"

thanks a lot. this solves the problem.

yaVDR 64bit

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!