VDPAU picture qualitty - XBMC

• For the first ...Excuse me for my bad English..
    I'm not new in VDR and XBMC, but I'm still confused with picture qualitty in XBMC, especially on MPEG SD channels .

My configuration :
    openSuse11.4, Mandriva 2010.2 32-bit
    VDR 1.7.18, xine-lib2, xineliboutput with VDPAU, ION2(AT5ION-I) - but same problem with other config with NVIDIA card ..
    TV : SAMSUNG UE46C6000

Picture qualitty with VDR and xineliboutput is PERFECT with SD and HD channels, recordings anf SD/HD files too..

Picture qualitty with XBMC and VDPAU is much worse then with xinelib. I tried many settings in xorg.conf, "Guisettings" etc....
    - HD Files(h264, mkv..), aka BlueRay rip playes perfectly!
    - SD and HD Files with noninterlaced material is perfect
    - HD material with interlaced material - picture qualiity as same as with xineliboutput, but sometimes playback is "choppy"
    - SD interlaced material ( sport channels,.. ) is much worse as with xineliboutput. Picture looks like "Blur" and sometimes is "choppy" and in top of screen picture is horizontaly shifted..

Problem is probably in Deinterlacer or HQ picture upscaling ...

I'm tried many tutorials and setting with deinterlacer and upscaling, but no success . VDR with xineliboutput is still much better.. Have anybody same problem ? I'm not able to compare with other friends, because nobody's using XBMC ...

- any idea for setting in xorg.conf and xbmc guisettings ??

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!