How to remove vdr-dev package because now I can't install over apt-get anything

• Hi,

I installed two days ago on my yaVDR vdr-dev package because i wanted install elvis-plugin. But that vdr-dev packages not needed for that.

So now if i want to install example
    yavdr-addon-pip

I got error:

I think that problem is that vdr-dev package because i checked in history and that is only package i installed over apt-get.

If i try removing sudo apt-get remove vdr-dev i got error:

Code
    Reading package lists ... Ready
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information ... Ready
    You might want to run `apt-get-f install 'to correct these:
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    libjson0-dev: Addictions: libjson0 (= 0.9 to 1) but not marked for installation
    E: Some Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get-f install' with no packages (or solution).

Or it is best way to only reinstall hole system?

• Seems to be some problem with your libjson0 package.
    So first, of course 'apt-get clean' and 'apt-get update' to get new packages.
    After that, you can try again with 'apt-get -f'.

If this not solves the problem (and usually it will not ;)), check the given file with 'ls -l
    /var/cache/apt/archives/libjson0_0.9-1_i386.deb'. Is it there accessable, not 0.
    Diskspace? 'df'. Is it possible for apt to unpack? Try yourself with 'dpkg --unpack deb-file-here'.

If the problem remains, check libjson0-dev. You might remove it with 'apt-get remove' if it not removes more then you want to.

my 2 ct,
    Faudeer

Synchronisieren und Backup auch unter Linux! 250MB extra für euch und mich bei Dropbox-Anmeldung (zu den kostenlosen 2GB), wenn ihr meinen Referral nutzt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!