No live-tv on XBMC

• Hi, after upgrading XMBC (one from ppa:yavdr/stable-xbmc) with version 2:10.5-dharma+pvr~yavdr4 I do not get VDR on XBMC. Anyone know how to set it up, to watch live tv and recordings in XBMC?

Szymon

• Probably you will have to activate a proper PVR-Addon in XBMCs settings again.

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• Go down to "Settings", Go to "Addons", "PVR-Addons" and activate your fav PVR-Addon

Mainboard: Asus AT3ION-i -- Case: LC-Power 1340mi -- DVBS: Tevii S470 -- 80 GB 2,5" HDD -- Artic v5 -- Logitech Harmony One -- yaVDR 0.3

• Sry.

System --> Add-Ons -->PVR-Clients --> activate your fav. Addon

Mainboard: Asus AT3ION-i -- Case: LC-Power 1340mi -- DVBS: Tevii S470 -- 80 GB 2,5" HDD -- Artic v5 -- Logitech Harmony One -- yaVDR 0.3

• Do you have activated Plugins or activated Addons? Then switch into that. There should be PVR Clients

• Code
    sudo apt-get install sqlite3
    /usr/bin/update-xbmc-dharma-pvr.sh

Now you will find PVR-Clients in the Addon section.

• Are you sure you've upgraded to dharma-pvr from the yavdr repo?
    Check if the proper version is installed:

Code
    apt-cache policy xbmc
  • Code
    xbmc:
      Installed: 2:10.5-dharma+pvr~yavdr4
      Candidate: 2:10.5-dharma+pvr~yavdr4
      Version table:
     *** 2:10.5-dharma+pvr~yavdr4 0
            500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/yavdr/stable-xbmc/ubuntu/ lucid/main Packages
            100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
  • Try to remove the addon-db:

Code
    rm ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database/Addons.db

At next startup xbmc should create a new one.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tecfreak ()

• There must be something wrong with installation. Now I have removed xbmc and xbmc-data (apt-get remove xbmc xbmc-data) then I tried to install it again and I have such a error:

Code
    Couldn't configure pre-depend xbmc-data for xbmc-bin, probably a dependency cycle.

I found this topic in forum (that I'm guessing they talk about similar error):
    http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=103206&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0
    Unfortunately I do not speak german, so if anyone could help me with it.

• The solution in this thread was a simple "apt-get -f install".
    Some other user said, that he had to install libva1 manually before installing xbmc.
    The thing is, that xbmc depends on libva but there is none in the ubuntu or yavdr-xbmc repository.
    Installing it manually from the yavdr-vdr-stable repository or just adding this repo to your sources.list might help.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tecfreak ()

• I'm still getting error: Couldn't configure pre-depend xbmc-data for xbmc-bin, probably a dependency cycle.
    How did you guys upgraded yavdr with xbmc? I haven't try to use any other source that 'stable', what I did was just apt-get update and apt-get upgrade.

• try apt-get dist-upgrade

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!