XBMC's VDR Streamdev Client is not working after recent updates

• Hi!

VDR Streamdev Client stopped working after the recent updates for yavdr.
    When I enable the extension and try to choose a tv channel, it either displays "Channel cannot be played" or the htpc switches off completely.

You can find attached xbmc's crashlog

PS: VNSI Client add-on is working, but I need Streamdev client because of some local DVB-T channels with AAC sound.

• Anyone else have the same problem? Or only my htpc having this issue?

Hardware: Antec Fusion 430, Asus M2A-VM HDMI, AMD Athlon64 X2 4050E, GeForce GT 240, 2GB RAM, 4GB SSD, 320GB HDD, ASUS MYCINEMA-P7131, Technisat SkyStar HD 2

• Hi!

I don't have the same problem, but a similar one.
    When I connect the client to the server (both yavdr), the server chrashes once and after that streaming works.

On the other hand I also had 2 total freezes of the server (a hardware reset was necessary), but I don't know if this has something to do with that problem, as it didn't happen at the time the client was connecting ...

Before I updated both systems there was no such problem.

I don't have any logs atm, but I will try to attach them tomorrow.

Bye,
    Brougs78

- -- --- ================================================================ --- -- -
    Antec Fusion, Intel E5200, Asus P5N7A-VM (VDPAU), DD CineS2 v6 + DD DuoFlex CI // yavdr-0.6.1
    - -- --- ================================================================ --- -- -

• I have a standalone HTPC, with vdr as a server and xbmc as the frontend. Streamdev plugin was working normally before the update.

Hardware: Antec Fusion 430, Asus M2A-VM HDMI, AMD Athlon64 X2 4050E, GeForce GT 240, 2GB RAM, 4GB SSD, 320GB HDD, ASUS MYCINEMA-P7131, Technisat SkyStar HD 2

• Maybe the solution is in this thread, but unfotunately I cannot understand german so well (even tried with google translate, as usual). Would someone help me out, please?

• Hello,

You should look, if you are using streamdev server 0.5.1.

See thread http://vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=103995

If you are using 0.5.1 downgrade to 0.5.0 to fix the problem.

Johns

Sag mir, wo die Developer sind. Wo sind sie geblieben? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SoftHdDevice - A software and GPU emulated HD output device plugin.
    Sag mir, wo die Developer sind. Was ist geschehn?

Client0: Crown CW02 MSI_C847MS-E33 Zotac_GT640_passiv Cine-S2 iMon-MCE / streamdev softhddevice
    Client1: Lian_Li_PC-Q09FB ASRock_H67M-ITX/HT I3-2100 ASUS_ENGT520_passiv / streamdev softhddevice
    Test: Lian_Li_PC-Q09R Asus C60M1-I / streamdev
    Server0: Dockstar TT-S2-3600-USB / streamdev
    Server2: Lian_Li_PC-Q07R Intel_DH61DL G620 WD20EARX 90W PicoPSU Cine-S2+DuoFlex-S2+DuoFlex-CT / streamdev / 22 Watt Verbrauch

• Zitat

Originally posted by johns
    If you are using 0.5.1 downgrade to 0.5.0 to fix the problem.

Thanks! I'm using what the package manager offers to me after upgrade. It is 0.5.1 indeed.

I tried to downgrade it with aptitude -> only 0.3.4 was available as a previous version.
    I tried to manually install 0.5.0 deb file, but it was failed due to dependency problems.

I hope that one of the devs will look at this issue, and I try to provide all the information that needed to fix it.
    So if you need any other logs, settings, etc. please let me know.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!