Patch: Programmübersicht für vdr-live

• Zitat

Originally posted by hotzenplotz5
    ...aufnahmen...

I've disabled the recordings part in my setup as it's really unusable at the moment: if you have several thousands of recordings (some how I do :)), the listing is painfully slow. I guess it's nice to have durations and archive-hdd information available already at the first glance, but opening/stating/reading all the recordings every time the list is refreshed is kind of insane. My suggestion would be to refresh only one level of recordings tree on-demand or get rid of those rather unimportant meta information - it should speed up the whole thing a lot and you could embed recording lenghts etc. into detailed views only. When the speed is fast enough, you could start thinking about new features...

• Diesen Wünschen/Vorschlägen kann ich mich vorbehaltlos anscließen ... ;)

• Zitat

When the speed is fast enough, you could start thinking about new features...

absolutely right !
    it was an suggestion, and of course not the most important thing ..... but it would be nice :unsch

Zitat

if you have several thousands of recordings (some how I do

:monster2

ufff i dont know any solution ...

• The attached patch adds a setup option to show/hide duration of recordings: disabling of duration calculation speeds up the recordings page a bit.

Edit: The patch has now been merged into GIT. How about those Makefile updates - too radical changes? :)

• hallo,

könnt ihr das für das yavdr 1.7.10 auch anpassen? wäre sehr nett

• Zitat

Original von hotzenplotz5
    im yavdr repo ist live wieder aktuell incl. der patches von rofafor

rofafor thx ! and dont stop :unsch

Danke hotzenplotz5... jetzt macht das Aufnahme-anzeigen wieder Spaß.
    Ich hab sonst ewig gewartet.

rofafor: wonderful.. the speed at 'Listing recordings' is much better then before the patch :)
    thanks,
    jo01

..ooOO(hoffentlich war das Englisch, was man verstehen kann ;) )

• Zitat

Original von dippes
    könnt ihr das für das yavdr 1.7.10 auch anpassen?

Den haben wir doch gar nicht mehr.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• The download address of development version should be fixed up to point the GIT repository instead of CVS on the download page:
    http://live.vdr-developer.org/en/download.php

Here's a patch to enable editing (renaming/moving/deleting index&marks) recordings and multiple deletion of recordings at once. It has been tested very lightly, so bugs might occur (read: your recordings might vanish into /dev/null) :)

Edit: Moved into http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=103788

• Zitat

Originally posted by hotzenplotz5i try to move the recordings ..
    from video.00 to an usb-harddisk

Yes, moving recordings to a different filesystem isn't implemented yet: current limitations are the same as in VDR core:

Code
    bool RenameVideoFile(const char *OldName, const char *NewName)
    {
      // Only the base video directory entry will be renamed, leaving the
      // possible symlinks untouched. Going through all the symlinks and disks
      // would be unnecessary work - maybe later...
    }

This kind of fixes (I do have some already) can be easily added once the patch is under the git repo.

• Wenn man jetzt bei dem TS-Live-Stream noch dem VLC-Browser-Plugin einen Deinterlace Befehl mitgeben könnte, währe das Traumhaft ;)

• Is it possible to configure the layout of the multi-schedule / timeline page?

I would like to have the view without detailed description of every broadcast. Just the title and when I move the mouse over, the detailed description appears in this blue balloon box like on the what's on now page.

That would look much clearer, the Timeline page like it is now, can be very confusing.
    So is it in the recent version possible to configure it without the detailed descriptions or do I have to implement myself?

Thanks a lot!

VDR: Mainboard: MSI B85M-G43; CPU: Pentium G3250 (Haswell); NVIDIA GT630 (GK208 Kepler); SanDisk SSD 64GB SDSSDP-064G-G25 + 500 GB HD; TV: DD Cine CT V6 - Twin Tuner Karte DVB-C (PCI Express Karte); atric USB eco Einschalter

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von avanix ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by omek
    Wenn man jetzt bei dem TS-Live-Stream noch dem VLC-Browser-Plugin einen Deinterlace Befehl mitgeben könnte, währe das Traumhaft ;)

This might do the trick (EDIT: removed as it doesn't), if you're using a recent VLC. The patch is totally untested and based on the documentation found here:
    http://wiki.videolan.org/Docum…on:WebPlugin#Video_object

• Zitat

Original von avanix
    Is it possible to configure the layout of the multi-schedule / timeline page?
    So is it in the recent version possible to configure it without the detailed descriptions or do I have to implement myself?

Right now it is not possible to configure the multi-schedule like this from the setup. But if you adapt the CSS-stylesheet it should be possible to get to something very close to what you've been describing.

• .....Sorry fürs hichecking.....
    The Deinterlace patch won't work for me
    Here the patched vlc.js:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!