livebuffer patch für vdr 1.7.16 (aus rmm svn)

• OK, mein Englisch ist vielleicht nicht gut genug für sowas. Ich wollte damit nicht sagen, dass Du den LB gut finden musst. Aber Du hast es auch nicht nötig, Deine Abneigung dagegen den Usern aufzudrängeln, die den LB gerne nutzen möchten.

Gruß, Nix

• Server: Gigabyte H67-Board, i3-2120, 8GB Ram, 12 TB Video-Part., ca. 5000 Aufnahmen, 5x DVB-S (2x Cine S2, 1x USB), easyVDR 2.0 headless

• WoZi-Client: Zotac ZBox ID86, Hama-MCE mit Harmony, keine Tuner, reiner Streaming-Client, easyVDR 2.0

• zur Zeit wegen Pay-TV-Problematik leider nur E2-Infrastruktur

• Deine Abneigung dagegen den Usern aufzudrängeln,

Well, he asked for this great feature, I offered my contrary opinion and advertised our VDR packages, which do contain the live-buffer patch, so what ...

But just for you, I corrected the post for more political correctness.

Regards
    fnu

HowTo: APT pinning

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fnu ()

• You got it additionally w/ our VDR 1.7.20 packages for yaVDR 0.3.1, isn't it? So, maintaining it, doesn't mean to like it ...

The last versions of the VDR package I was the one who had to maintain it and I can't express how much I hate the livebuffer patch. It generates a enormous workload and the fact that I even don't use it doesn't make it easier.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• You got it additionally w/ our VDR 1.7.20 packages for yaVDR 0.3.1, isn't it? So, maintaining it, doesn't mean to like it ...

The last versions of the VDR package I was the one who had to maintain it and I can't express how much I hate the livebuffer patch. It generates a enormous workload and the fact that I even don't use it doesn't make it easier.

Hi guys!

Sorry for being late with my reply. Had a pretty tough 2 weeks, and did not get the time to check in here.

I think it's no point that I to try to explain why the livebuffer-patch is so great :) My wife and myself use it a lot :)

Could you please help me out in extracting the patch you have in the yavdr-repo. I'm not so good with this kind of things :) I'm good in following instructions :)

I whish you all a Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr! :)

• So, I guess someone else was faster. Here https://gist.github.com/1513894 you find the patch from yaVDR rebased to apply to vanilla 1.7.21 sources (from the mailing list). I didn't test it.

Hyvää uutta vuotta!

Joachim

Mein VDR: Digitainer II Gehäuse, Asus M85M-US2H, AMD Sempron 140, 2 GB RAM, 1 TB WD Festplatte, Satelco Easywatch / Terratec Cinergy DVB-C, IR- Fernbedienung mit Atric-Einschalter, yavdr-0.5.0a

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!