Xmltv Epg

• Hi,

Just some ideas :

You can try vdr-plugin-noepgmenu and use this plugin to switch off the epg. Then try loading the external epg.

Try lowering the epg correction level.

Basically, the script works on an Ubuntu based VDR with the yaVDR ppa packages (without the need of the -p parameter).

Greetings,
    Steven

VDRserver : Asrock n3700 + 8 GB ram + HDD Toshiba 3 TB (video) + 2 x 500 Gb (home) + Sandisk SSD 64 GB (OS) + Digital Devices Octopus Cine S2 + DD DVB T/T2-Operating System : Ubuntu Server (headless) 14.04 64 bit mit stable yavdr ppa

VDRclient : Wetek Hub mit Libreelec (8.2 community build von kszaq)

• Hi Steven,

Do you use VDR 1.7.16 with the xmltv2vdr? I just want to make sure it is not a VDR 1.7.16 problem. Strange why this thing does not want to work for me.

Anybody has this script working for him/her in yavdr with VDR 1.7.16? Thanks

Greetings
    Sami

• Hi Sami,

I'm using the vdr-stable repository from the yaVDR team on a plain Ubuntu Studio 10.04 install.
    So yes, its a vdr 1.7.16.

Greetings,
    Steven

VDRserver : Asrock n3700 + 8 GB ram + HDD Toshiba 3 TB (video) + 2 x 500 Gb (home) + Sandisk SSD 64 GB (OS) + Digital Devices Octopus Cine S2 + DD DVB T/T2-Operating System : Ubuntu Server (headless) 14.04 64 bit mit stable yavdr ppa

• Thanks Steven.

Looks like I have to find other solutions for the EPG. Is there an alternative reliable method to load the EPG for SKY It for few days? Thanks a lot.

Regards
    Sami

• Hi Sami,

You can try vdr-plugin-eepg.

It may need some patching to use it for Sky.

Have a look here :

extended epg plugin

Greetings,
    Steven

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!