Possible new plugin

• posting once certainly is enough

VDR1: ECS 945GCD-M, Atom 330, mod. Scenic 300 Geh., 16Gb CF, eHD, Tevii S470, 6.4" VGA TFT
    VDR2: Asus P5GC, C2D E4400 2GHz, mod. Scenic 300 Geh., 16Gb CF, eHD, TS SkyStarHD, PSOne TFT
    VDR3: Asus CUSL2, P3800, 128Mb Ram, TT3600, eHD
    SERVER: Tualatin 1133, 512Mb, 8 x ST 320Gb Gb RAID 5
    SERVER: Intel D945GSEJT, Chenbro ES30068

• Zitat

Original von aanda69
    i notice you have Performus as a plugin, would it be possible to add Ultrastar deluxe as a plugin.

Performous is no plugin, but an addon in the VDR distribution yaVDR.

Zitat

Original von aanda69
    Thanks I will try that. I have only installed on a virtual machine at the moment to see what is like, unable to launch xbmc though (crashes Virtualbox)

Do I understand you right? You installed yaVDR in a VirtualBox because you are not sure that you would use it, but you ask us to work for you to include another similar addon into the distribution? You don't think this is a little bit bold?

To answer your question, it is of course technically possible, but I don't see a reason why.

BTW in the upcoming release 0.3 of yaVDR the externalplayer plugin isn't used anymore.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• I always install in virtual machine before production. AS I said I am unable to launch XBMC for the standard installation anyway.

If you had seen the latest version of Ultrastar Deluxe you would understand why!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!