Something went wrong

• Hello
    I have installed linvdr 0,7 on my system with a Hauppauge WinTV DVB-S, i did it the first time about a year ago and it worked perfectly. But now when i do the same thing i get the message "Something went wrong. VDR respawning to fast, sleeping...." The only thing different with the machine was that i have tried a NOVA-T along with the other card. But when i removed it it was still the same problem.
    Anyone knows what could be wrong ?

• Hint: Disable all plugins which you do not *absolutely* need.

The only visible information you give is that the process 'vdr' (probably the vdr start script) immediately after its start by init is stopped for some reason and was repeated restarted by init.

There are several reasons for this unexpected stop, so you have to start with a minimal configuration and reactivate the plugins you need step by step.

• i got it working by just remove the DVB cards and inserting them in the computer again. and then it worked perfectly to watch the channels on the astra satellite with the channels.conf that came with linVDR. but when i edit my channels.conf to insert channels for my dvb-t card ( i have one dvb-s FF and one dvb-t budget) i get the same problem again. how am i supposed to do to watch terrestrial channels with my dvb-t ?

• apparantly i entered wrong information into my channels.conf file. because when i changed back to original it worked. i found a sollution by scanning the correct frequencies and found channels. but i got another problem. i want to scan 4 frequencies, when i scan 3 of them it works perfectly and i get the channels but when scanning the last of them 754000 i get the message "Warning Filter timeout pid 0x0011" can anyone tell me what the different values stands for in the scan file. my looks like this "T 754000000 8MHz 2/3 NONE QAM64 8k 1/8 NONE" maybe there is something wrong there, but the only thing i changed between the scan of the others where the frequency.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!