CA systems locked to one card

• Is there a way to direct channels to specific cards within one CA system?

It appears that a particular CA system gets locked into one card. For example, I have ViaccessCAm on the DVB card for french channels and have just added a second ViaccessCam module to the next DVB card for swiss channels which are also viaccess. But these channels don't get a chance as they are blocked by the first decoder module saying that there is no right. This is "correct" for that viaccess card in that module because it is not programmed for that channel.

But how do I tell LinVDr to move up to the next card and and use the correct viaccess card?

In earlier versions I believe there was a caCaps file but this has now dissappeared.

I hope there is a way out of this and I haven't made a mistake!

• If you want to do it by hand:

1) Edit the CA-Id of the specific channel to the CAM-Id, e.g. DVB1 or DVB2 (these are values 1 or 2 in channels.conf)

2) Add you own CA-Provider (like PremiereWorld, ...), add the right CA-Providers to card 1 and 2 and enter for the specific channels also the correct CA-Provider.

arghgra

• man 5 vdr

Conditional access
    A hexadecimal integer defining how this channel can be accessed:

0000 Free To Air
    0001...000F explicitly requires the device with the given number
    0010...00FF reserved for user defined assignments defined in ca.conf
    0100...FFFF specific decryption methods as broadcast in the data stream
    Values in the range 0001...00FF will not be overwritten, all other values will be automatically replaced by the actual CA system
    identifiers received from the data stream. If there is more than one CA system id broadcast, they will be separated by commas,
    as in

...:1702,1722,1801:...

The values are in hex because that's the way they are defined in the "ETR 162" document. Leading zeros may be omitted.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!