Change priority of live TV

• Hello everyone. I have one system on the livingroom equiped with 3 USB tuners, with yavdr 0.3 installed and using xineliboutput for the local TV and streamdev-server for remote clients. I have two clients on other rooms without tuners and using streamdev-client for live TV. All the recordings are done on the server due to remotetimers installed on the clients. The server exports the recordings directory over nfs for the clients that mounts it. All the systems has suspendoutput to detach the tuners when not in use.

For example suppose the server has two tuners recording diferent channels and the third watching live TV. A remote client then tunes to the same livt TV channel than the server and thus attaches to the third tuner. What I want is that if the server now changes to other channel and needs to tune on other transponder (with this third tuner), it detaches the remote client and tunes to what it needs. In this case the server needs more priority for live TV tuning than the clients. Is there a way to specify more priority for the live TV on the server?

I have tried changin primary limit on the server and changin minium and maxium priorities in streamdev-clients but no luck.

Thanks in advice.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!