check VDR/linux activity on DVB-S - DVB-T errors

• Hello all,

I wonder how to check VDR activity. (more detailed than via the messagelog)

I have a linux4media Cine-S2 dual DVB-S/S2 card for SAT reception. This is connected to a diseqc switch with 2 outputs.
    I have a Asus DVB-T card (PCI) and a Terratec DVB-T stick (USB).
    Both DVB-S and DVB-T are combined via combiner/decombiner, so I only have to use 1 coax cable.

The problem is that I get DVB-T errors after a while (reception troubled: via the FEMON tool I get errors and loose lock on the signal).
    Solution: disconnect the SAT cable...

I suspect the reason behind the errors is an active EPG scan but I cannot find any evidence for this.
    Second part: howto fix it?

Anyhow, this problem is not related to VDR itself. I also tried TVHEADEND, which gives the same problem.
    I also have the same behaviour when I connect my DVB-T cable to the USB-receiver I mentioned, or even straight into my TV...

Has anyone experienced the same?
    According to my reseller, the combiner/decombiner-combination I bought should work without problems.
    Could the problem be the diseqc switch (I didn't try it yet with only 1 sat connected)

Kind regards,

Jan

PS: I do understand German, I only cannot write it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!