vdr-1.7.9 rmm uptodate patch

• Hello all.

I'm a little bit lost with finding latest reelbox patch.

I've found the Extension patch for 1.7.9 but not rmm-ext patch provide with it.

And there's too many change in osd.c/h to use vdr175-rmm patches.

Could someone point me on the right direction for the latest patch we need for vdr-1.7.9 and rmm ?

Thanks for your help.

• alib

on wich channel you have these problems (recordings freeze the eHD)?
    i've never had this with 1.7.0

> I hoped it was fixed now. Too bad.

real_schorsch has anounced a new patch for 1.7.X (TS), only thing ist that he did not say when, so we will have to waite and use 1.7.0

• > I never had freeze with 1.7.0 but it happened with some recordings with 1.7.7.

then i suggest you use 1.7.0 as most eHD users does, the resulting pes recordings are not so good for the use with ohter software or media servers (like dlna servers in nas devices) but its working pretty reliable (live-tv, recording, timeshift)
    beside the ts there is nothing realy useful "new" from the useres point of view (ok, less patches with 1.7.9 then with 1.7.0), most stuff (hd osd, noad for ts, burn, ...) is still in develpment and not realy ready for every day use

> In general it's during a Fast Forward procedure, then it lock.

imho this will also happen when the replay comes to that point in the stream

• I would need a ts ready version of vdr has it suits better with XBMC integration. But i will wait a bit so.

I think i will leave the eHD for a vdpau solution in a near future. I'm still considering the case.

Regards.

• hi,

i can provide a patch (with the known problems) but if you have xbmc in mind i don't think it will work because the ehd is not a normal grafik card, there is only a xine output plugin an a (not too fast) framebuffer
    all solutions in the direction of xbmc point to vdpau, so if xbmc is the destination the way over the ehd is a dead end

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!