Antec Fusion Imon IR + Phillips RC6-remote

• After the recent updates my remote keys "menu" and "back" stopped working.
    Here is the output of list-rc-core.sh

Pls let me know if any more information is needed. Thanks.

Hardware: Antec Fusion 430, Asus M2A-VM HDMI, AMD Athlon64 X2 4050E, GeForce GT 240, 2GB RAM, 4GB SSD, 320GB HDD, ASUS MYCINEMA-P7131, Technisat SkyStar HD 2

• What's the output for these keys by "sudo or-keytable -t"?

Code
    sudo stop eventlircd
    sudo ir-keytable -t
    # please press all non-functional keys and post the output

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• Not working: Power, Menu, Back:

Don't know yet if these are working or not: 4 keys below volume/ch and above numerics:

and the others, for reference:

Hardware: Antec Fusion 430, Asus M2A-VM HDMI, AMD Athlon64 X2 4050E, GeForce GT 240, 2GB RAM, 4GB SSD, 320GB HDD, ASUS MYCINEMA-P7131, Technisat SkyStar HD 2

• Thank you. It seems that the keynames aren't set correctly by default. In order to work with yaVDR they should be named after the second column of this table: http://www.yavdr.org/documentation/de/ch02s03.html#id498510
    KEY_EPG should show the EPG, KEY_PVR shuld open VDR's recordings. KEY_TUNER and KEY_DVD aren't used by VDR and might be renamed to custom keys as KEY_FN or KEY_SCREEN (User8 and User9 within VDR)

To correct the keynames you could create a custom keytable and change the keynames there:

Code
    # Create a custom keytable using actually loaded keytable in /etc/rc_keymaps/ and edit /etc/rc_maps.cfg to use it
    sudo ./list-rc-core.sh set
    # disable existing rule for imon-pad in /etc/rc_maps.cfg
    sudo touch /etc/yavdr/templates_custom/etc/rc_maps.cfg/30_imon-pad
    # recreate /etc/rc_maps.cfg from templates
    sudo process-template /etc/rc_maps.cfg

Now edit your custom keytable /etc/rc_keymaps/rc-imon-mce: Within this keytable your non-functional keys (or even better all non-namespace conform keys, that are remapped by /etc/eventlircd.d/03_15c2_ffdc.evmap) should be renamed correctly (after the names from the linked table), so for example

After editing this file check if it is loaded correctly and if all keys do work within yaVDR:

Code
    sudo ir-keytable -a /etc/rc_maps.cfg
    # Start eventlircd if it has been stoppend before
    sudo start eventlircd

Please check also if your new keytable is loaded correctly after a reboot.

It would be nice if you could post your corrected keytable for your ID 15c2:ffdc SoundGraph Inc. iMON PAD Remote Controller with your Philips MCE remote

• Thanks, it works, and hopefully it will during future updates as well.

Here is my keytable:

• Thanks, it works, and hopefully it will during future updates as well.

Thank you very much for posting your keytable. I will create a Feature Request in the yaVDR-Bugtracker and ask if it is possible to integrate your keytable into yaVDR.

So as a note to steffen_b (to be eventually integrated into yavdr-remote):
    Entry for /etc/rc_maps.cfg:

Code
    imon rc-imon-mce /lib/udev/rc_keymaps/rc-imon-mce

Keytable as posted above (Antec Fusion Imon IR + Phillips RC6-remote)

• I have the same problem. Will this be a recent update or shall i do it myself?
    Really wonder why this happend, my remote was working fine for month..

DVB Server Triax TSS400 SAT>IP Server
    VDR Server Synlogy Diskstation DS214play, debian chroot headless streaming Sever, VDR 2.1.7 mit vtuner/satip und vdr-plugin-satip
    VDR Client AMD X2 250, 4GB DDR3, G210 Passiv, 64GB SSD, Antec Fusion Micro iMON, Samsung LE 40 A659, Teufel E300, Logitech Harmony, yaVDR0.5 streamdev-client, (satip & USB DVBSKY S960 fallback)
    VDR Client Raspberry PI B+, raspian wheezy, VDR 2.1.6 mit RpiHDDevice, streamdev-client
    V/A Clients Windows PC's, Tablet, Smartphones via Streamdev or SatIP (UPNP)

• The imon got us in trouble in the past weeks ...

1.) we needed to learn some bits and pieces during the past weeks (only got clearer by the different reports and futher reading)
    2.) the ever growing number of udev rules for imon devices which as seahawk correctly pointed out has not been the optimal solution.
    3.) imon mce killed imon-pad setup and the other way around.

Those we needed do change and re-do some parts as rc-core setup.

I will work on it now ...

VDR User: 87 - LaScala LC14B - LG/Phillipps 6,4" VGA Display | Asrock H61/U3S3 | G630T | 1x 16GB Mobi Mtron 3035 1x WD 750GB 2,5" |1x L4m DVB-S2 Version 5.4

• Here is my remote.xml for xbmc, for reference:

In order to have the most functionality, I have added these keys to Lircmap.xml:

Code
    <star>KEY_NUMERIC_STAR</star>
                    <hash>KEY_NUMERIC_POUND</hash>
                    <enter>KEY_ENTER</enter>
                    <clear>KEY_DELETE</clear>

Pls consider checking and adding these to the defaults/updates. Thanks.

• Hello,
    thank you for posting your remote.xml. I will have a look at it next weekend.

• Thanks for your help SeaHawk, its much appreciated!

For reference I used the following commands to fix the back button / main menu button on my RC6 remote.

To check the current key map:

Code
    sudo ir-keytable -r

To verify which keys are what:

stopped the lirc service?? can't remember the command, then put into testing mode which will display the pressed key codes on the screen

Code
    sudo ir-keytable -t

Fix the mapping:

edit: lib/udev/rc_keymaps/rc6_mce

0x800f0423 = KEY_EXIT (back button)
    0x800f040d = KEY_PROG1 (menu button)
    0x800f0400 = KEY_NUMERIC_0
    0x800f040c = KEY_SLEEP

change to:
    0x800f0423 = KEY_ESC (back button)
    0x800f040d = KEY_MENU (menu button)
    0x800f0400 = KEY_0
    0x800f040c = KEY_POWER2 / use KEY_MENU (powers off vm)

to apply changes to driver (until reboot):

Code
    sudo ir-keytable -w /lib/udev/rc_keymaps/rc6_mce

To apply permanently:

Code
    sudo cp /lib/udev/rc_keymaps/rc6_mce /etc/rc_keymaps/rc6_mce

sudo mkdir -p /etc/yavdr/templates_custom/etc/rc_maps.cfg/

sudo vi /usr/share/yavdr/templates/etc/rc_maps.cfg/40_HOPLOrc6

now edit /etc/yavdr/templates_custom/etc/rc_maps.cfg/40_HOPLOrc6 (in doubt have a look at the output from "sudo ir-keytable" to determin the correct driver-name):

Code
    mceusb * /etc/rc_keymaps/rc6_mce

and recreate /etc/rc_maps.cfg from templates:

Code
    sudo process-template /etc/rc_maps.cfg
  • I have another problem that I hope you can help with. Basically I need to create a custom startup script to fix the overscan graphics settings on my display.

I've tried the following but for some reason it doesn't apply at startup. Any ideas?

created script in /etc/init.d/overscan

Code
    sudo chmod +x /etc/init.d/overscan

sudo update-rc.d overscan defaults

The script content:

Any ideas which is doesn't work?

• I have another problem that I hope you can help with. Basically I need to create a custom startup script to fix the overscan graphics settings on my display.

Code
    sudo aticonfig --set-dispattrib=dfp1,sizeY:690

Why sudo? INit-Scripts are started by root.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!