[Yavdr 0.4] No PVR add-on enabled

• Hi!

I freshly installed yaVDR 0.4, and after every start (even from sleep) XBMC displays this message:

But the add-ons are already configured, so after pressing ok i see this:

(engedélyezve = enabled, Kiegészítő tiltva = disabled)

After I press "back" on this screen, everithing is working as expected.
    Do you have any idea how I could remove this message?

Hardware: Antec Fusion 430, Asus M2A-VM HDMI, AMD Athlon64 X2 4050E, GeForce GT 240, 2GB RAM, 4GB SSD, 320GB HDD, ASUS MYCINEMA-P7131, Technisat SkyStar HD 2

• Relevant part of the xbmc log:

Code
    22:39:13 T:140693578156000  NOTICE: Start - EPG thread started
    22:39:13 T:140693578156000  NOTICE: PVRManager - starting up
    22:39:13 T:140693248001792   ERROR: AddOnLog: VDR XVDR Client: Open - Can't connect to XVDR Server: Connection refused
    22:39:13 T:140693248001792   ERROR: ADDON: Dll VDR XVDR Client - Client returned bad status (1) from Create and is not usable
    22:39:13 T:140693248001792   ERROR: PVR - InitialiseClient - can't initialise add-on 'VDR XVDR Client'
    22:39:13 T:140693578156000  NOTICE: initialize done

Hardware: Antec Fusion 430, Asus M2A-VM HDMI, AMD Athlon64 X2 4050E, GeForce GT 240, 2GB RAM, 4GB SSD, 320GB HDD, ASUS MYCINEMA-P7131, Technisat SkyStar HD 2

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von benoe ()

• After reinstall the simptom changed a bit: (using xbmc as frontend)
    after cold boot or reboot: error message
    after putting the htpc into sleep and waking it up with the remote: no message
    after automatic sleep (enabled in xbmc to switch off the machine after x mins) and wake up with remore: error message.

• Hi,

I also get this error message, when I boot up my system and after reboots since I made a "do-release-upgrade" from ubuntu 11.04 to 11.10. What can be the problem?

I don't use yavdr. Compiled xbmc and xvdr from source in the newest versions from today, but the problem still exists. vdr 1.7.21 is from etobi. Like benoe wrote, after pressing ok "No pvr add-on enabled", everything works as it should

What did you reinstall? xbmc, vdr, the whole distro?

Greetings

frontend software - android tv | libreelec | windows 10 | kodi krypton | emby for kodi | vnsi
    frontend hardware - nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2 | harmony smart control
    -------------------------------------------
    backend software - proxmox | openmediavault | debian jessie | kernel 4.4lts | zfs | emby | vdr | vnsi | fhem
    backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x4tb wd red | raid-z2 | digital devices max s8

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hoppel118 ()

• By reinstall I meant to start over installing yavdr 0.4 from a pendrive into a clean partition. Made and apt-get upgrade, added channels, selected xbmc as the front-end.

• With the actual xbmc-pvr-version (odk54) this problem is solved.

Greetings

frontend software - android tv | libreelec | windows 10 | kodi krypton | emby for kodi | vnsi
    frontend hardware - nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2 | harmony smart control
    backend software - proxmox | openmediavault | debian jessie | kernel 4.4lts | zfs | emby | vdr | vnsi | fhem
    backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x4tb wd red | raid-z2 | digital devices max s8

• Hallo yavdr-team!

When will opdenkamps newest builds typically arrive in your repository?

Greetings

Hoppel

• When will opdenkamps newest builds typically arrive in your repository?

I would expect it to happen short time after we revised our decision to use the Pipelka git.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Hi Gerald,

ineresting. Why did "you" decide to use pipelkas xbmc-fork? Are there any differences to opdenkamps pvr xbmc?

So the yavdr-users have to wait until pipelka imports changes from opdenkamps xbmc into his own xmbc-fork. Nothing against alex pipelka, he works very fast and solution-oriented, but I didn't recognize any work by pipelka in his opdenkamp xbmc-fork.

Greetings

• ineresting. Why did "you" decide to use pipelkas xbmc-fork? Are there any differences to opdenkamps pvr xbmc?

• To this time there was more activity in his git.
    • Opdenkamp is not interested in vdr, pipelka is obviously. I have more hope to convince pipelka to add the missing functionality for a clean vdr shutdown to his branch.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• I have more hope to convince pipelka to add the missing functionality for a clean vdr shutdown to his branch.

Like!

btw, if this the reason why the message appears there, why do you write it just now, and keep me in doubts that somethig went wrong with my installation?

• btw, if this the reason why the message appears there, why do you write it just now, and keep me in doubts that somethig went wrong with my installation?

What did I do? I have no idea what the reason for your problem is. It is working for me. Only the first start of XBMC needs time until it is synced with the vdr.

Gerald

Samsung UE55H6470

• What did I do? I have no idea what the reason for your problem is. It is working for me. Only the first start of XBMC needs time until it is synced with the vdr.

Gerald

Ok, sorry, you just mentioned that xbmc in yavdr has "missing functionality for a clean vdr shutdown", that's why I thought it should be the root of the problem.

How do you (any of you who read this topic) make your system to sleep automatically after a period of idle time?
    I set it up in xbmc, that after 5 minutes to shut down. This makes the pc to sleep. As I remember, sleep, or reboot in xbmc settings hasn't worked. Is there any other way to achieve this if you use xbmc as a frontend?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!