how to disable vdpau....

• it's possible to disable vdpau support and run vdr without vdpau???

i have an old recycled barebone... and i would like to use it as vdr client (only sd channels).

after installation of yavdr 0.3a the operating system start correctly but vdr crash. i think because my video card (s3 unichrome) don't have vdpau suppurt.

i can disable this support and run vdr?

thank you.

• its possible, but you must buildconfigure it manual. the config to configure the output is /etc/init/vdr-frontend.conf. you can manipulate this file with custom_templates. (see wiki). in additional you must configure /etc/X11/xorg.conf.yavdr with custom_template, too.

mfg traxanos

VDR1: Zotac NM10-ITX Wifi - 2GB Ram - S2-6400 HD mit IR - yavdr 0.4 (development) - LianLi PC-Q11

Tags: VDR-HD - AT5IONT-I - 4GB Ram - 512MB ION - TT 3600 DVB-S2 - TT6400-FF - Sundtek DVB-S2 Sundtek DVB-C - Tevii S480 (dank an L4M für kostenlose Bereitstellung) - yaVDR 0.5 (development) - SKY - HD+ - Atric - X10 FB - Zotac ID41 PLUS - SilverStone LC19B-R - Yamaha RX-V671 - Samsung 8Series 55"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!