yavdr 0.4 pre and remote problem?

• i'm following this forum every day but is very hard for me understand all post in deutch...

the problem with remote controller when some DVBS2 device is installa is solved or not?

i'm watching in roadmap page but it's not so clear.

thank you.

• the problem with remote controller when some DVBS2 device is installa is solved or not?

Hello,

it is not solved. There are some devices, where the remote controller is not supported yet, like my two USB-boxes. Maybe you could name your devices to give you a better answer or maybe you should use some extra remote controller.

Asus AT3N7A-I (Dualcore Intel Atom 330), Nvidia GeForce 9400 (onBoard), Pinnacle PCTV 452e, Mystique Satix S2 Sky USB Rev.2, AverTV Green Volar HD, X-Tensions DVB-T-380U, 2GB RAM, Xubuntu 12.04 mit yaVDR stable-Paketen, gepatchter Kernel 3.6.7, yaVDR 0.4, linux-media-dkms bzw. media-match 3.3, USB-IR-Einschalter (igorplug-kompatibel)
    Gehäuse: Maxdata Favorit 5000i, Antennen: Strong SRT Ant 15 Eco, Selfsat HD30D4

• i have one TT-connect 3600

The TT-connect 3600 is similar with my Pinnacle and the remote-receiver is not supported, yet.

Asus AT3N7A-I (Dualcore Intel Atom 330), Nvidia GeForce 9400 (onBoard), Pinnacle PCTV 452e, Mystique Satix S2 Sky USB Rev.2, AverTV Green Volar HD, X-Tensions DVB-T-380U, 2GB RAM, Xubuntu 12.04 mit yaVDR stable-Paketen, gepatchter Kernel 3.6.7, yaVDR 0.4, linux-media-dkms bzw. media-match 3.3, USB-IR-Einschalter (igorplug-kompatibel)

• wait we are confused..

i have ASROCK ION 330 HT with remote controller nuovoton-cir and WORKS out of the box...

when install one of this 2 DVB DEVICE the remote controller stop to work...

i don't wont use the IR controller inside DVB DEVICE but the native nuovoton-cir of my ION 330 HT.

do you understand?

thank you.

• i have ASROCK ION 330 HT with remote controller nuovoton-cir and WORKS out of the box...

when install one of this 2 DVB DEVICE the remote controller stop to work...

But I told you already that you have to wait.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Sorry, my glass ball is on holidays. How should I have known this?

• If it has been caused by the s2-liplianin as some other you could try updating (aptitude update/dist-upgrade) - i uploaded a new dkms package today in the morning hours. Please test and let me know.

VDR User: 87 - LaScala LC14B - LG/Phillipps 6,4" VGA Display | Asrock H61/U3S3 | G630T | 1x 16GB Mobi Mtron 3035 1x WD 750GB 2,5" |1x L4m DVB-S2 Version 5.4

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!