Dvb-S2 Usb Card

• Hello,

I have a tevii s660, but with this card i get very bad signal on hd channels. With a skystar 2 hd signal is ok... So i wanted to ask what is the best usb card around there?

thanks

• Hi,

i'm using a TT 3600 USB and it's working fine with s2-liplian drivers since 2 years. Your Tevi box got driver problems under linux - it's a known problem.

Regards
    Atech

HTPC:
    Softtware: Archlinux mit VDR aus Archvdr repo (1.7.31 mit softhddevice) und xbmc 12.2 Frodo stable
    Hardware: Coolermaster 260 mit Core I3 540, 4 GB Kingst. Ram, GA.H55M-D2H, PCIe 16X RiserCard, NVIDIA 430GT, TT3600USB, TT3650-CI USB, Samsung SSD 640, WD Blue 1TB (WD10TP), IR Einschalter, imon Display, mce FB und 12 Kanal Atmolight (4 Led Streifen) über DFatmo und Boblight

• There are known problems with using more than one TT 3600 USB.
    Darstellungsproblem bei 2 TT-3600 USB
    2 mal S2-3650 an einem PC mit Yavdr

If you only use one TT 3600 USB you should be fine. You can buy the product at http://www.dvbshop.net/

I myself have two TT 3600 USB boxes but I only use one per VDR instance because of the issues mentioned above.
    Maybe vtuner will solve this problem in the future.

Cheers,
    hepi

• There are known problems with using more than one TT 3600 USB.
    Maybe vtuner will solve this problem in the future.

Give it a try hepi. It works for me. Still some script work missing, but you know where you can find me ;)

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• hepi, what is the remote you use? i have a eeebox 1501 that have a inbuilt remote, but is kinda slow and is hard to press the keys, the remote that comes with that card works?
    tks

• I don't use the bundled remote. I wouldn't invest time in most of the bundled remotes. I personally use a Gyration remote control with mouse function. But look into other threads for advice on remote controls, please. There are so many options and opinions on remote controls on this board. :D

Cheers,
    hepi

• The remote of this device is not supported by the driver. You need an extra IR-receiver thatsupports the RC5-codec.

Asus AT3N7A-I (Dualcore Intel Atom 330), Nvidia GeForce 9400 (onBoard), Pinnacle PCTV 452e, Mystique Satix S2 Sky USB Rev.2, AverTV Green Volar HD, X-Tensions DVB-T-380U, 2GB RAM, Xubuntu 12.04 mit yaVDR stable-Paketen, gepatchter Kernel 3.6.7, yaVDR 0.4, linux-media-dkms bzw. media-match 3.3, USB-IR-Einschalter (igorplug-kompatibel)
    Gehäuse: Maxdata Favorit 5000i, Antennen: Strong SRT Ant 15 Eco, Selfsat HD30D4

• You need the s2-liplianin-drivers.

Asus AT3N7A-I (Dualcore Intel Atom 330), Nvidia GeForce 9400 (onBoard), Pinnacle PCTV 452e, Mystique Satix S2 Sky USB Rev.2, AverTV Green Volar HD, X-Tensions DVB-T-380U, 2GB RAM, Xubuntu 12.04 mit yaVDR stable-Paketen, gepatchter Kernel 3.6.7, yaVDR 0.4, linux-media-dkms bzw. media-match 3.3, USB-IR-Einschalter (igorplug-kompatibel)

• driver is installed... omg i cant see hd channels again :S my hd channels are 8psk so maybe wont work with this card, because with skystar 2 hd dont work too... on windows i have signal 98.
    damn spent money for nothing again.

• Do sd-channels work? Do you have a multiswitch? diseqc? Which satellite?

• Oh wow, you have a direct cable to the satellite in space? :P
    8Psk works fine here. I think, there is a wrong setup with your VDR. Which frontend do you use? Which distribution? Which hardware, especially graphics card, CPU.

• "Original driver"... That depends. I don't know, if and how the driver is patched. I simply did a "sudo apt-get install s2-liplianin-dkms" and that's all. Perhaps you should adjust your dish. I have totally three cards at home (the two in my signature and a Mystique Satix in my Desktop-PC) and the Pinnacle has the best tuner of them.
    What happens, if you select a HD-channel and start the "signal information"? What about SIG, SNR and BER?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!