timer shoutdown after acpiwakeup

• in yavdr where i can set the timeout of shutdown after the end of TIMER RECORDING??

now my yavdr server wakeup correctly with acpiwakeup but when recording is finished never shutdown...

i have read that this TIMEOUT is configurable but where is this config option?

thank you...

• I think this can help you (could be a different path because I do not have the interface in english):

osd/system/setup/miscelaneous/min. time of inactivity: 1 (this is the time you allow VDR to remain switched-on in case of lack of activity)
    osd/system/setup/miscelaneous/min. time before an event: 1 (this is the time you force VDR to remain switched-on in case of an scheduled event)

Problem--> If you see tv during 1min. and no key is pressed, VDR switch-off by itself------- Solution-->Change "1" for a higher value.

I hope this help.
    Regards.
    jbjbjb

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

• Some insights that may help you:

VDR has internally two modes: Interactive mode and automatic timer mode. In interactive mode, VDR will keep running for "Min. user inactivity" minutes (default 5hrs) before it shuts down. Every key press will restart this time.

When VDR starts, it checks whether it started within 10 minutes around the next planned timer/wakeup, and if so, switches to automatic timer mode. In timer mode, VDR will shut down 6 minutes after the end of the timer, with a 5 minute visual countdown. Any key press will switch to interactive mode again and will keep running until "Min. user inactivity" runs out again.

To get back to automatic timer mode, hit the power key. VDR will give a message "VDR will shut down later - press Power to force". Means: VDR is still busy, and just switched to timer mode. As long as you don't press a key now, VDR will again shut down 6 minutes after the timer - or whatever VDR is currently doing.

"Min. event timeout" is the minimal time it takes to shut down and wake up safely. If the next timer is less time than that away, VDR refuses to shut down and just continues until then. Pressing power key will give you a message "Recording in x minutes, shut down anyway?".

Cheers,

Udo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!