[SOLVED]HD channels no video, only audio in vdr-sxfe.

• Hi all.

So i upgraded to a tevii 464. dvb-s2 card.
    This was all for the glory of HD.

After install the testing s2-lipliaian drivers card is detected.

Now ont to HD. I'm usin yavdr 0.3 up to date. When i switch to a HD channel (s2 mpeg 4 - ie channel 4 hd S28.2E) after 10-15 second i can hear audio but cannot see video, It tends to freeze the osd too. In vdr-live i change back to SD channel and all is working then for SD.

Now I can see the HD video in xbmc and in a streamdev client(vlc player).

I've change some setting with video buffer in xineliboutput conf. None of these made a difference.

engine.buffers.audio_num_buffers:5000
    engine.buffers.video_num_buffers:5000
    engine.buffers.video_num_frames:50
    engine.decoder_priorities.vdpau_mpeg12:1
    engine.performance.memcpy_method:sse
    video.processing.ffmpeg_choose_speed_over_accuracy:1
    video.processing.ffmpeg_pp_quality:0
    video.processing.ffmpeg_skip_loop_filter:all
    video.processing.ffmpeg_thread_count:2
    media.xvdr.num_buffers_hd:5000
    media.xvdr.scr_tuning_step:150
    video.processing.ffmpeg_enable_vaapi=0

Anyone have a similar problem or sugggest a way to fix.

Thanks

• Are we talking about this channel (FTA)?

Code
    Channel 4 HD;BSkyB:12606:VC34M2O35S1:S28.2E:27500:2305=27:2307=NAR@4;2306=eng@106:2309:0:55300:2:2614:0

What about other freesat channels like BBC HD, BBC HD One or ITV1 HD. Is it the same?

• I went into system->setup->plugins->xineliboutput->local frontend->

change to x11 and restarted. and it all worked

This makes no sense. because the local frontend is not in use. It doesn't make you wonder that it is only one channel? Btw. when you wanted to tell us that it is only one channel?

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• This makes no sense. because the local frontend is not in use. It doesn't make you wonder that it is only one channel? Btw. when you wanted to tell us that it is only one channel?

Gerald

lol sarcastic as usual, Gerald. :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!