problem with image in one HD channel

• Hi.

After last "apt-get dist-upgrade" I have a problem with one of the HD channels. It seem as there are fails in signal (drop of the signal) but the signal is right (in the other 3 channels from the same mux, there are not issues). The colors are changed like if there are a filter changing them continuosly.

The other HD channels do not have the problem. Could be caused for any of the last week upgrades?

Regards.
    jbjbjb

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Hi again.

The recording is played fine with VLC from Ubuntu, but it is not played well from yavdr.
    Changing to XBMC can be played correctly too.

I give you the link to download a sample:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/MzZHak82eFhLVlZFQlE9PQ

Can someone help me to solve the problem?.

Regards
    jbjbjb

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Hi.

Has someone been able to play correctly the sample with yavdr?
    Should I give more information?

Thanks.
    jbjbjb

• I have tried with a yavdr virtual I have without any update, and the channel works properly.

• Zitat

Originally posted by jbjbjb

I have tried with a yavdr virtual I have without any update, and the channel works properly.

I have tried whatching the channel in XBMC and works fine. I have also tried to delete the channel in channels.conf and rescan with no luck. What can I have wrong? :weinen

• Hi.

Log files, as some one can identify some problem:

userlog:

syslog:

Code
    Feb 15 00:40:18 yavdr vdr-sxfe[1346]: [1379] [input_vdr] wait_stream_sync: discard_index 9127445120 != curpos 9127401880 ! (diff 43240)
    Feb 15 00:40:18 yavdr vdr-sxfe[1346]: [1379] [demux_vdr] PMT changed, resetting demuxer
    Feb 15 00:40:20 yavdr vdr: [1699] [xine..put] Detected video size 1920x1080
    Feb 15 00:40:20 yavdr vdr-sxfe[1346]: [1378] [input_vdr] WARNING: xine-engine setting "engine.buffers.video_num_frames":22 is too small for some HD channels

Are logs indicating something wrong?

Regards
    jbjbjb

• Hi again.

I have recovered a safety copy from february 3, but the problem is still there and I am almost 100% sure that the channel was well played a week ago.

Could be that the channel is broadcasting with another kind of codec?
    In my tv the chanel can be watched fine.

Please, I do not know what else do.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• jbjbjb

Btw. hotzenplotz5 did announce a warning, that due to a faulty patch he has to rebuild the whole stable VDR repository.

So, keep cool, enjoy your recordings and do not install or update anything from yaVDR repo until a time somewhere this night.

cheers
    fnu

HowTo: APT pinning

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fnu ()

• Thanks fnu for the warning. I had updated the system after recover my safety copy and then yavdr did not start. I restored another time the copy and waited till hotzenplotz5 fixed the problem, to upgrade again the system.

Returning to my problem. I can confirm that my safety copy of february 3 do not play correctly the channel but I did a recording in that channel on february 5, and yavdr plays it well, so the problem has to be caused by a change of the codec or format that the channel broadcast the image. It seems that yavdr do not play correctly this kind of video.

I am running out of ideas. Can I do any aditional test?

Regards
    jbjbjb

• Could be a problem caused by Nvidia drivers?

What is the difference between playing wiht vdr or XBMC?, that can help identify the cause.

jbjbjb

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Hi.

I have asked another user of vdr in Spain. He has the same problem. Colors in that specific HD channel are blurry and fuzzy, it is not a problem of lack of signal, it seems to be a problem with vdr (or vdr+nvidia) and its way to handle colors.

Does the issue ring a bell to someone?

jbjbjb

• In the file syslog, the only one difference between an HD channel working fine and the one that is bad played is:

Code
    Feb 16 21:15:11 yavdr vdr: [1832] [xine..put] H.264 SPS: MBAFF

This line appears in the well played and it does not appears in the bad one.

jbjbjb

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!