sound repeated problem [SOLVED]

• Hi.

Sometimes when I press the yellow button in order to go forward on a recording, when I do the action several times (to advance 6-7 minutes e.g.) the sound of yavdr fails. It start to repeat some parts of the sound.

Example:

"The sun is rising" is heared --> The The ... is is... sing sing.

There is no way to stop this behaviour till I restart the computer. A restart of vdr is not effective.

Can someone give a clue to solve the problem?

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Should I give more information?

Thanks.

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

• Since I did "apt-get dist-upgrade", the problem seems to be reduced but not removed.
    From time to time, when I do fastforward to skip ads, the sound fails again and it is heared like a kind of rebound.

Can I change some configuration to remove the problem?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• has anyone had the same problem?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Well, it seems it is only a problem that happens to me.

I have made an scritp in order to restart sound drivers when the problem appears. Doing that I avoid to restart the computer. But a new problem doing that appears. When sound is restarted, it appears a kind of white dots over the screen, overall in black areas.

I write the scrip in case It is usefull for others. The script is done by me, so as I am not an advanced user neither in linux nor in yavdr..... sure, it can be improved:

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    /etc/init.d/alsasound restart
    sleep 2
    /etc/init.d/alsasound restart
    sleep 2
    restart vdr
    exit 0

There are two restarts for sound, because with only one it do not work (I do not know why).

I launch the script from filebrowser, so I do not have to turn-on my laptop to conect with yavdr.

Regards.

If there are some suggestion I will be pleased to read.

• Hi again.

The problem I had with the sound seems to be solved after the installation of the latest alsa drivers. At least I have not had the problem in two weeks.

Regads.
    jbjbjb

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!