[solved] yaepghd quarter screen with vdr-xine

• Hi,

I'm using yavdr 0.3. I moved to vdr-xine from xinelibout as I see less audio sync issues with channels with DD2.0 tracks, but when I use yaepghd it only displays in the top right hand quarter of the screen. Yaepghd works fine with xinelibout.

I have downloaded the source and remade the library file with: -

VDR_XINE_SET_VIDEO_WINDOW = 1

in the Makefile and copied the resultant library to: -

/usr/lib/vdr/plugins/libvdr-xine.so.1.7.16

but this doesn't seem to fix this issue.

Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Thanks

• Most probably you forgot to set the 'Theme' correctly (configuration menu/plugin settings for yaepg)
    This setting needs to be compatible to the skin you're using.
    e.g.: i'm using skin-anthra-1920-FS so i set the yaepg-config item 'theme' to anthra_1920.

Eventually it could also be caused by a wrong setting for the OSD's size (configuration menu/plugin settings for xine):
    setting OSD size X (and/or Y) to values higher than your screen resolution (e.g. OSD set to 1920x1080, wheras the screen is configured to 1280x720) may also produce strange results.

Wer alkoholfreies Bier trinkt, wählt auch kompetenzfreie Politiker [frei nach Volker Pispers]

• Thanks for the message.

The theme is the same (Anthra 1920) but all other themes show the same problem.

OSD size is the same as the resolution of X11 and the theme (1920x1080).

Has anyone else got YAEPGHD working with yavdr 0.3a and using the vdr-xine plugin as a frontend?

• Zitat

Original von morfsta
    Has anyone else got YAEPGHD working with yavdr 0.3a and using the vdr-xine plugin as a frontend?

yes ;)

You have to set in vdr-xine-plugins settings :

OSD display mode: X11 overlay

or

/var/lib/vdr/setup.conf

Code
    xine.osdMode = osdOverlay

Regards
    Tomas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!