probleme mit linvdr 0.7

• ich wollte mal linvdr 0.7 ausprobieren, die installation verlief auch reibungslos, nur wenn linvdr nach dem booten vdr starten will kommt folgende meldung:

"something went wrong. VDR respawning to fast, sleeping one minute"

und das wiederholt sich dann immer in einigen abständen. kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?

>>> Mein VDR <<<
    Software: LinVDR 0.7, Plugins: burn-0.0.5, dvd-0.3.5-b06, mp3-0.9.8, mplayer-0.9.8, text2skin-0.0.8.1, tvonscreen-0.6.0, graphlcd-0.1.1
    Hardware: Rebach DT-HiFi-01-S HTPC-Gehäuse inkl. Display, VIA EPIA-M 6000, 256 MB DDR RAM, Hauppauge Nexus-s Rev. 2.2,
    Samsung SpinPoint SP1213N 120 GB HD, LG 4163B DVD+/- Double Layer Brenner, IR-Empfänger

• Hi,

ich denke das Du zunächst mal Dein Log per Logread anschauen solltest. Eventuell steht da ja schon was zu lesen.

Du kannst ja auch erstmal alle Plugins deaktivieren und den VDR dann neu starten. Aber ohne LOG oder irgendwelche anderen Anhaltspunkte wird Dir wohl keiner weiterhelfen können.

Gruss // André

Wohnzimmer: LinVDR 0.7 auf P4 mit TT-FF 1.x, 128x240 LCD - wird noch auf yaVDR umgestellt 8) / Keller: yaVDR auf Athlon64, 1x TT-FF 1.4, Ausgabe per VGA 8) Ist aber noch im experimentellen Status / Schlafzimmer auf yaVDR fehlt noch komplett / NAS mit 4TB für Video/MP3/Photos/.....

• Zitat

Originally posted by penaltykiller
    ich wollte mal linvdr 0.7 ausprobieren, die installation verlief auch reibungslos, nur wenn linvdr nach dem booten vdr starten will kommt folgende meldung:

"something went wrong. VDR respawning to fast, sleeping one minute"

und das wiederholt sich dann immer in einigen abständen. kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?

Die Meldung erscheint bei mir wenn ich Graphtft aktiviert habe. Da fehlen Dateien, es gibt einen extra threat dazu.

Gruss DAZ
    ______
    - Produktiv-System: HTPC-Gehäuse The Case, Asus P4S533-X, PSone Display, 2 DVB-S TT 1.5, 1 Nexus 2.1, Celeron 2,0 Ghz passiv gekühlt mit Fanless 103, 3 x 160 GB, 256 MB Ram. LinVDR 0.7 MT 20050518. :cool1
    -Test-System: CoolerMaster ATC-610-GX1, P III 566 MHz, 256 MB Ram, 40 GB, 1 DVB-S TT 1.3, Nexus 2.1.
    - Streaming-Clients: 3 DBox2 mit Neutrino, 2 im Einsatz, 1 Test.
    - SAT-Multiswitch Spaun SMS 3803 NF, 8 Ausgänge

• läuft jetzt, schuld war das die nexus-s nicht richtig erkannt wurde (habe da igrendwo einen wackelkontakt, wenn ich etwas an der karte wackele dann gehts).

>>> Mein VDR <<<
    Software: LinVDR 0.7, Plugins: burn-0.0.5, dvd-0.3.5-b06, mp3-0.9.8, mplayer-0.9.8, text2skin-0.0.8.1, tvonscreen-0.6.0, graphlcd-0.1.1
    Hardware: Rebach DT-HiFi-01-S HTPC-Gehäuse inkl. Display, VIA EPIA-M 6000, 256 MB DDR RAM, Hauppauge Nexus-s Rev. 2.2,
    Samsung SpinPoint SP1213N 120 GB HD, LG 4163B DVD+/- Double Layer Brenner, IR-Empfänger

• I installed a "clean" LINVDR 0.7 install and the installation went just fine. After reboot VDR says "Something went wrong. VDR respawning to fast, waiting one minute"

I took away all of the VDR plugins, but situation remained the same. I wonder should I use the older 0.6 version? But from where can I get it?

• Hello,

on chance to get a download is to follow this Link.

But maybe your Problem ist not LinVDR itself, but your hardware may be incompatible with linvdr.

Greets,
    Alex

yaVDR 0.4 * M4N78PRO * AMD Athlon II X2 240 * TT S2 3200 * 2 x SkyStar 2.6D * LianLi C33 * Atric IR Einschalter * KingSpec 16GB SSD * 2TB HDD * Samsung LE37B530

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kapplah ()

• Zitat

Original von HH65
    I installed a "clean" LINVDR 0.7 install and the installation went just fine. After reboot VDR says "Something went wrong. VDR respawning to fast, waiting one minute"

I took away all of the VDR plugins, but situation remained the same. I wonder should I use the older 0.6 version? But from where can I get it?

Only a question: Did you took a look at your logfile (with logread or if you want to save it with logread > \path\name.txt)??? Maybe you can find something.

With best regards // André

Wohnzimmer: LinVDR 0.7 auf P4 mit TT-FF 1.x, 128x240 LCD - wird noch auf yaVDR umgestellt 8) / Keller: yaVDR auf Athlon64, 1x TT-FF 1.4, Ausgabe per VGA 8) Ist aber noch im experimentellen Status / Schlafzimmer auf yaVDR fehlt noch komplett / NAS mit 4TB für Video/MP3/Photos/.....

• Alex, Thanks for the link. I will try it. The ECS mainboard is on the "compatible" -list. Also Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 Premium card that I am using should be compatible.

• Zitat

Original von cooper
    ... and you did install the Firmware of your DVB-T card by hand? From the CD shipped with your card?

Best regards, Mirko

No, I bought the card second-hand and the firmware is "as it is". Should I get a new firmware for the card?

Hannu

• Hi!

On my VDR i had a problem in FSTAB, this line wasen´t there:

sysfs /sysfs sysfs defaults 0 0

So: After sysfs was mounted and the timers were deleted everything went well.

Bis dann,
    Allard

Produktiv: EasyVDR 0.8
    Hardware: TT-Budget S2-3200 PCI und SkyStar 2 DVB-S, Mainboard ASUS M3N78-VM mit AMD Athlon X2 5050e CPU

• Zitat

On my VDR i had a problem in FSTAB, this line wasen´t there:

This is because you updated your system. We don't change your fstab because there might have been changes.

Best regards, Mirko

• Zitat

Original von cooper
    What do you mean with "as is"? Where did you get the Firmware from? It's not included in LinVDR 0.7.

Best regards, Mirko

The card was used, not new. So I don't have any cd with it. Where the Firmware can be found?

Actually, I have just tested that the card works with Windows XP, so the hardware should be working.

Hannu

• I have no download URL for the firmware, but it is part of the Windows drivers. Perhaps give the download page of Hauppauge a try.

Look for something like tda1004x.bin

Best regards, Mirko

• Zitat

Original von cooper
    I have no download URL for the firmware, but it is part of the Windows drivers. Perhaps give the download page of Hauppauge a try.

Look for something like tda1004x.bin

Best regards, Mirko

I am quite new with Linux (old with Windows , so, did I get it right that the firmware file must be placed to disk in certain directory, instead of flashing to DVB-T card eeprom?

Thanks for help for all in this thread.

Hannu

• The firmware file in the Windows installation folder is actually called ttlcdacc.dll, and it needs to be copied to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware as tda1004x.bin, or as dvb-fe-tda10045.fw if you're using a more recent kernel.

Iwan
    EDIT: you can get the driver from the technotrend.de website:

http://www.technotrend.de/new/217g/tt_budget_217g.zip

ANOTHER EDIT: Just seen you're using the Premium card, not the budget one. The instructions above are for budget cards, I guess they're similar to premium cards, but I'm not sure exactly which files you need. The download for the drivers for the premium card is:

http://www.technotrend.de/new/217g/tt_Premium_217g.zip

Asrock ION 330 Nettop, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, YaVDR 0.2

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von iwan ()

• I have now copied a firmware file from windows to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware as tda1004x.bin, AND as dvb-fe-tda10045.fw.

Still got the message "vdr respawning to fast, sleeping for one minute"

I noticed that in /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware directory there were allready some .fw -files. For example dvb-fe-tda10046.fw.

Could it be a good idea to try it in completely different pc hardware? Or maybe worth trying the old 0.6 version. It is a bit difficult, because all the links (even the links to old ones)point to the new 0.7 version iso image.

My DVB-T card is Technotrend Premium 1.2.

• Hi,

After installing it again without putting any firmware files to disk, it seems that logread gives ERROR: channel data results in invalid ID.

Perhaps I should configure that .conf file?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!