New Plugin Channel Manager (0.0.5)

• In this thread I would like to announce a plugin that I developed for our beloved software.
    The name is chanman (Channel Manager). I started to develop this plugin on September 2007, and I worked on it until now with the advice and suggestions by italian vdr-community.

The last version is 0.0.5.

This Plugin is useful to change channel with a multi level choice.

In particular is possible to select in the first choice by:

1) Group (indicate by the row with ":" in channels.conf) (Red key);
    2) Provider (Green key);
    3) Name (Yellow key);
    4) Source (Hotbird/Astra/etc) + Provider (Green key);
    5) Source + Name (Yellow key).

Then in a second Menu' we change the channel...

In order to see only radio, or free tv, or Crypted tv we use the Blu key. This filtration is applied on the active ordering (1-5).

The '0' key is activated with useful jump (especially for 4-5 sorting).

It is possible to download this plugin
    http://ww2.unime.it/algebra/rinaldo/vdr/vdrplug.html

If this site does not work (sometimes happen!), go to the resources of vdr-italian forum:
    http://vdrbox.altervista.org/risorse/

then click on "VDR-plugins"
    and then
    Download
    "vdr-chanman-0.0.5"

P.S.

All my work is inspired or copied and modified by the source present in "menu.c". I tried to respect the "Klaus" philosophy, even if this is my first experience in c++ programming: Suggestion and advice are welcome!

Many Thank Klaus for your very nice work!

• I can't compile this plugin with vanilla VDR:

• Hi!

I think it would be helpful to provide the author of the plugin with a little more information like the vdr-version you are using.

Bye,
    Brougs78

- -- --- ================================================================ --- -- -
    Antec Fusion, Intel E5200, Asus P5N7A-VM (VDPAU), DD CineS2 v6 + DD DuoFlex CI // yavdr-0.6.1
    - -- --- ================================================================ --- -- -

• Zitat

Original von allanon
    I would like to know if other people downloaded the plugin and find it useful or not.
    Even suggestions or advice are welcome!
    Thanks

hi allanon,

I downloaded and did a quick test. I myself find it useful to get an overview of the cannels list ...

It compiled ok for vdr 1.4.7 with bp34

regards,
    Marcus

73 es 55 de dc5dm

• TT DVB-S 1.3 & SkyStar 2, Ext Board v1.3, Intel DH77KC, Intel Celeron G555, 3x Hitachi HDS5C1010CLA382 (Raid5)
    • Debian "Jessie", e-Tobi VDR 2.2.0
    • listed VDR User No. 757
  • On the first attempt with version 0.4 broke unfortunately plug my VDR (1.4.7) crash:

• I have now with new version tested:

• The problem is with channels.conf.
    I don't know why...
    As soon as I'll solve the problem I'll tell you.
    If you want you can try with different channels.conf since more than 20 users of my plugin and they have no problem..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!