Streamdev plugin - problem in local PC

• Excuse for my bad English ...

I have problem with streamdev plugin.
    My configuration - OpenSuse 10.3,vdr1.5.12, S* , DXR3, streamdev( last and cvs also ), and many other.... VDR works perfectly cca 1 year :) ! But :

I've got server side VDR ( with S* and two budget cards Skystar2 ) and client side on the same machine - PC in two different directories. Other machines (VDR client and WinClient) are connected to these vdr server over LAN

VDR version - client a nd server < 1.5.0 ( tested with 1.4.3,1.4.5,1.4.7,.. ) and streamdev ( versin from 2007 and CVS also) :
    - all channels on the client side works perfectly including encrypted channels.
    - it's not possible to edit channels.conf ( CAID - values 5 - 16 for streamdev)!

VDR server versions from 1.4.3 to 1.5.12 - vs. client 1.4.3 - 1.4.7 ( < 1.5.0)
    - all channels on the client side works perfectly including encrypted channels.
    It works perfectly also on the other machines in LAN !

VDR server ( version 1.4.3 to 1.5.12 ) vs. client > 1.5.0 ( tested with 1.5.2,1,5.5,1.5.9,..,1.5.12 )
    - works ONLY free channels on client side !!!!
    - edit channels.conf , change CAID to 5, 6, ...9 - only FTA channels !!!
    - edit channels.conf , change CAID to 10 - works FTA and encrypted channels channels, but the channels have to selected ( changed ) 2 times !!!
    It works perfectly also on the other machines in LAN with VLC, VDR client(without modified CAID !), also Windows clients .

Problem is on the client side VDR, when server and client are on the same machine, can you help me ? Server site starts first with all DVB card, client site starts after the server site is started. Client side is started with non existing number DVB card ( e.g. 5 ... ) . It works with VDR < 1.5.10, but it's not working with VDR client > 1.5.0.

--- Sorry for s*

Thank you.

• You don't get any support, because you make something illegal. The SC-plugin is illegalin germany so nobody can and will help you.

Wohnzimmer: NUC10I3 - Logitech z-5500 - Panasonic 55" TV - Hauppauge Dual DVB-C Stick - Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - yavdr ansible
    Schlafzimmer: NUC10I3 - LG 42" TV - Hauppauge Dual DVB-C Stick - Ubuntu 22.04 LTS - yavdr ansible

Streamingserver: -im Aufbau-
    diverse Test Clients: -Raspberry Pi + openelec, i3 mit Geforce1030

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!