Quality of signal

• vdr-plugin-femon

But notice, these information depends strongly on the accuracy, what the appropiate DVB kernel module (driver) is able to deliver.

Regards
    fnu

HowTo: APT pinning

• snatch

I'm not aware of any solution what does show signal quality within XBMC grabbing the VDR signal due xvdr/vnsi and this is honestly not a VDR problem.

And if you ask further questions, please tell the whole story, what do you have and what is your problem. Using sneaky questions makes it impossible to provide useful answers.

Regards
    fnu

• if you're using skinopacity plugin as frontend for VDR it's showing the signal strength on switching channels.

HW VDR: Thermaltake DH102 | Gigabyte GA-M720-US3 | AMD 270u | 8GB RAM | 120GB SSD System + 3TB HDD Daten | L4M Cine CT V6 + Flex S2 | Zotac GT630 | Futaba MDM166A | Atric IR-Einschalter Rev. 5 | NEC P553 | SEDU + 96 PIX | Pioneer SC-LX85 | Jamo S606
    SW VDR: Debian Wheezy | Kernel 3.2.0-4-amd64 | Mate 1.6 | VDR 2.2.0 | nVidia 331.79 | LIRC 0.9.0 | media_build_experimental | Plugins: permashift 1.0.3, softhddevice 0.6.1rc1-git, menuorg 0.5.1, skinnopacity 0.1.3, tvscraper 0.2.0-git, seduatmo 0.0.2-git, mplayer 0.10.2-hg, fritzbox 1.5.3, vdradmin-am 3.6.9, femon 1.7.19, targavfd 0.3.0, span 0.0.7, dvd 0.3.6-cvs, graphtftng 0.4.10-git, extrecmenu 1.2.4-git, epgsearch 1.0.1-git, block 0.1.2-git, cpumon 0.0.6a, ac3mode 0.1, HD-- 1.0.0-hg, u. v. a. ...

• if you're using skinopacity plugin ...

He's obviously using XBMC due xvdr/vnsi as frontend, not native VDR (frontend) ...

But yes, several VDR skins do also provide signal strenght in the channel view.

• With XBMC you should be able to show the signal information by pressing "o" or the key you set for codec information in FullScreenTV/FullScreenVideo on your keyboard or remote (if you enabled "Show signal quality" in the settings: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=PVR/XBMC#Playback )

Also there is a way to monitor dvb devices without using with any graphical frontend: http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/in…ption_quality#Using_femon

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• snatch

You can also query the values in the console. In addition you install femon-plugin, svdrpservice-plugin and dummydevice-plugin.

Code
    svdrpsend -d localhost -p 6419 PLUG femon INFO
    svdrpsend -d localhost -p 6419 PLUG femon
    svdrpsend -d localhost -p 6419 PLUG femon SGNL
    svdrpsend -d localhost -p 6419 PLUG femon NEXT

Albert

• I press O and i have nothing

Well you have given no relevant information about your system, so I can't say anything about configurations that differ from the standard behaviour...

I do get what I want:
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/960809/xbmc/screenshot000.png]

• this informations(signal quality, SNR ...) are located in which script plz

AFAIK there is no "script". It a function each PVR-Addon can provide to the skin using XBMC's PVR API.

• yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• now i'll try to use this to show signal quality in my skin in xbmc. do u have any idea about this.

Ask the skinners in the development area of xbmc forum. Here's probably not the right place.

• yes that s what i need ,,, thank you seahawk1986,, thank you men

If you are writing your own skin you should have told this in the first place...

now i'll try to use this to show signal quality in my skin in xbmc. do u have any idea about this.

Have a look at the default skin:
    https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/b…/VideoFullScreen.xml#L376

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!