Are there any VDR web interfaces?

• I'm looking for a nice VDR web interface to schedule recordings.

I've tried VDR Live and I'm not really that happy with it. I've heard of Xxv and VDRAdmin-AM but haven't tried them.

What other plugins exist? What is some of the best ones?

• Only live is a plugin, the other are addons. In my opinion live is the best.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Thanks for the information.

Is there any way for live to display the guide horizontally?

For example, most of the time when you look at an EPG, it displays program after program side-by-side so you can see what's coming on next, etc.

vdr-live only displays the current program.

• Thanks for the information.Is there any way for live to display the guide horizontally?For example, most of the time when you look at an EPG, it displays program after program side-by-side so you can see what's coming on next, etc.vdr-live only displays the current program.

The live plugin in the yaVDR repository is doing it.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• I've just compiled and installed the source from the GIT repository that you mentioned but I'm not seeing any difference...

The guide is still displayed vertically and only one time for each program is displayed...

EDIT: Wait a second, I just realized that you linked to the official VDR-Live repository. Don't I need the yaDVR specific one since it contains the differences?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!