Alsa audio out while using Premium(FF) card

• Sorry about asking questions in english, but if i tried writing them in german you wouldn't understand anything :]

I'm using a hauppauge nexus-ca card with vdr but i can't get any audio from the outputs on the card. I can get audio via my regular soundcard and mplayer when i watch recordings done with vdr, but i get no sound with my dvb-card.
    Does anyone know how to enable/force alsa out with vdr? I know this should work as i have had this working when i was using a budget card.

Any info would be very appreciated.

Thanks

/Peter

Software info:
    Kernel 2.6.13.2 (with included dvb modules)
    Vdr 1.3.27 - 1.3.33
    Fedora core 3

Hardware:
    Hauppauge Nexus-CA (like technotrend premium)
    Intel P3 1ghz processor
    Memory 1gb

• Hi,

I'm useing a loop cable from FF to my Soundcard. This card has two audio out port's to connect tv and hifi components.

HD DVB-C System / Ubuntu 14.04 x64 / Kernel 3.13.0-48 x64; VDR 2.2.x; VDRadmin 3.6.10 / ACPI Wakeup

SoftHD-Device GIT / Vdpau / Nvidia 337.25

ASUS AT5IONT-I; Atom D525; 4GB; Nvidia GT218; 1x DD Cine C/T v6; 1x DD DuoFlex C/T v2; (20~40 Watt)

• Believe it or not but i can actually use bitstreamout to enable audio out on my standard pcm output. All i had to do was to symlink the (non existant) digital out device to my existing audio out. And everything worked great! Thanks for all the help!

/Peter

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!