Dual tuner with 2 PC - live tv how to ?

• Hi everyone i would like to know how can i setup live tv on 2 pc. i have a tbs 6982 dual tuner, one tuner i want to be accesed by the pc #1 and the other tuner i want to be accessed by the pc #2
    PC #1 is server and client , PC #2 is just a client on my other room (laptop connected via wireless) both pc are running openelec 3.2.4
    the tbs 6982 dual tuners are connected both to a dual lnb (single lnb with 2 output) oriented at Hotbird 13E
    can someone please tell me how can i do this?.

Dell optiplex 760
    RAM 2Gb
    Intel E8400 Dual core
    TBS6982 DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCIe Card
    PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick (340e)
    ASUS GeForce® 210 EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2(LP)

• Install the vdr addon on the server and use in XBMC the pvr-vnsi-addon to connect both PCs with the vdr.

For details ask here.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• well first of all thanks for the quick answer , i did the same question a week ago on the forum you suggest but nobody answered me . so i thought here i might find help here
    it looks like that when you say the word vdr or live tv on the forum you suggest, everybody gets headache.

Can you be a little more specific on the answer you gave me above ?
    i'm not a vdr linux nerd in this field thats why i'm asking you to be a little more specific, i want the two pc to be indipendent from each other

Dell optiplex 760
    RAM 2Gb
    Intel E8400 Dual core
    TBS6982 DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCIe Card
    PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick (340e)
    ASUS GeForce® 210 EN210 SILENT/DI/1GD3/V2(LP)

• i'm not a vdr linux nerd in this field

I am not the person that likes to write howtos. You should find everything in the wiki.

i want the two pc to be indipendent from each other

How could they be indepent from each other with only one tuner card?

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!